Everything Skyloft

I have marked up a picture of the model that has been constructed of the Oasis, adding Loft Suite numbers above the balconies. Sky Loft 1720 is going to have an incredible balcony overlooking the golf course, and also a terrific ocean view to the port side of the ship. The Royal Loft Suite will have the same larger aft balcony with an even larger starboard side balcony. LoftSuitesmarkedup.jpg

We are in a sky loft too. I am anxious to find out more info. We have booked suite 1720. I am wondering if it will actually have a wrap around deck.

We'll try to leave it in great shape for you as we debark, you'll embark!

We'll try to leave it in great shape for you as we debark, you'll embark!

Tcrowe, thanks so much!

Can you tell, how far around the port side does 1720's balcony wrap around? It looks great, but I really like the solitude and privacy of a balcony. Will there be a way to get away from the golf course and flowrider views?

Can you tell, how far around the port side does 1720's balcony wrap around? It looks great, but I really like the solitude and privacy of a balcony. Will there be a way to get away from the golf course and flowrider views?

Still just a guess, but looking at the "deck plan" it appears to wrap around to the full width of the cabin, so there should be ample room to hang out on the ocean view side vs the golf course.

250591_deck17.gif

Still just a guess, but looking at the "deck plan" it appears to wrap around to the full width of the cabin, so there should be ample room to hang out on the ocean view side vs the golf course.

250591_deck17.gif

Awesome!

I know you'll take good care of it for me. I'm so excited!

When do you think we'll see actual pictures?

There are no balcony partitions up yet in this picture, so it was hard for me to tell.

1720 balcony will stop at the wide white spot below this.

Can't tell about the side balcony though.

17877-24_DK_16_BB_Flowrider.jpg

Here's the layout for the ROYAL Loft Suite, and the Sky Loft Suite 1720 balcony should be similar along the back, and the side balcony should be a little shorter, from about where the outdoor dining table is. The area where the bar and dining table on the balcony is shown here should be the 1718 balcony area. At least according to the deck plans published by RCCL.

shp_oa_Royal_Loft_379.jpg

And the two Sky Loft Suites (1718 & 1720) together appear to be slightly larger the the Royal Loft Suite.Of course, we won't really know until someone actually publishes a picture, or when the first one board actually see the suites!

250591_deck17.gif

Cool. Where did you get the royal loft layout?

Lots of digging through the Royal Caribbean website. Of course, they do not have one for the Sky Loft Suite. Could be because the two Sky Lofts appear to be different arrangements due to layout of the deck plan.

on RCCL.com go to "Plan a Cruise" - then "Staterooms" - then "Suites" - then select the one you want to see - then "Stateroom Details".

Lots of digging through the Royal Caribbean website. Of course, they do not have one for the Sky Loft Suite. Could be because the two Sky Lofts appear to be different arrangements due to layout of the deck plan.

on RCCL.com go to "Plan a Cruise" - then "Staterooms" - then "Suites" - then select the one you want to see - then "Stateroom Details".

Found it. Thanks!

Hey Guys! Check out this web link. It actually gives some details of the differences between Sky Loft Suites 1718 and 1720. Does anyone know which cabin is "Corner A" and which one is "Corner B"?

http://www.stxeurope.com/?page=658

Based on the deck plan and my calculation of the areas shown - my bet is 1718 is "A" and 1720 is "B".

Based on the deck plan and my calculation of the areas shown - my bet is 1718 is "A" and 1720 is "B".

I was thinking the same thing, but I wasn't sure. Too bad they didn't list the balcony sizes.

Tcrowe, I found this image on an old post of yours. Looks like 1720 won't have windows on two sides. like the Royal Loft does, or do you think that's a protective tarp?

stx_europen_turun_te_90610b.jpg

It's really hard to tell from this picture. The other tarps on the ship appear to hang on the outside, but the one at 1720 is inside the balcony area. I can't make a good guess on this one yet. Still looking for current photos of our corner!

It's really hard to tell from this picture. The other tarps on the ship appear to hang on the outside, but the one at 1720 is inside the balcony area. I can't make a good guess on this one yet. Still looking for current photos of our corner!

Yeah, I noticed that about the other tarps being outside, closer to the balcony. This is feeling more and more like an aft view cabin. I've never been in an aft cabin before, have you? Is it a nice view?

Here's some speculation: The closed in wall on the port side could be the bathroom wall. 1718 will probably layout similar to all the crown lofts since it is positioned the same, but 1720 lays out different. It would make sense for the bathrooms on both levels to be against that wall. Look at the picture from the rear of the ship, the corner only has a small window, and then the larger window is just to the right, which would be where the living room etc. is. JUST SPECULATION ON MY PART...

Here's some speculation: The closed in wall on the port side could be the bathroom wall. 1718 will probably layout similar to all the crown lofts since it is positioned the same, but 1720 lays out different. It would make sense for the bathrooms on both levels to be against that wall. Look at the picture from the rear of the ship, the corner only has a small window, and then the larger window is just to the right, which would be where the living room etc. is. JUST SPECULATION ON MY PART...

Makes sense. Now I'm a little bummed about the possible view from our cabin. Can you talk me down from the ledge? Do you think we'll be starring at the Flowrider and the golf course every time we look out the window?

Just found out that the Loft Lounge will be accessable to loft suite guests exclusively. That would be nice since the concierge lounge is so far away.

That should make watching the golfers more "enjoyable". Visit the Loft Lounge before hanging out on our balcony!:)

Archived