Everything Skyloft

I can now see the balcony divider between 1718 and 1720 located on that pole right at the rear wall of 1720. It appears 1718 will have all of that side, and 1720 will have the rear facing balcony, with a side view also at the corner. The balcony is very deep, so there is still quite a bit of room on the side to view the ocean

skyloft.jpg

- Sky Loft Suite W/balcony

- Balcony: Yes

- Cribs Available: Yes

- Window: Yes

- Radio In Cabin: Yes

- Telephone In Cabin: Yes

- Tv In Cabin: Yes

- Number Of Berths In Cabin: 4

- Number Of Berths In Use: 4

- Number Of Upper Berths Available: 0

- Cabin Area: 772 Square Feet

- Cabin Dimensions: 30 X 17 Feet

- Cabin Window Size: 15 x 14 Feet

- 2 Lower Twin Beds - Converted To Queen

- Cabin Location: Aft

- Max Number Of Passengers: 4

- The Color Scheme For The Cabin Is: Neutral. The Cabin Contains Following Furniture Items: Two Deck High Stateroom W/panoramic View, Private Balcony W/dining, Master Bedroom-convertable Twin Beds, Dining Area W/dry Bar, Bathroom W/shower For 2 On Main Level, Living Room-sofa Converts To Double Bed, Master Bedroom On Upper Level, Safe, Hair Dryer, Adjustable A/C, Master Bath W/shower For 2, TV, Radio, Phone, mini Fridge, Stairway To Loft, Closets On Each Level

- Sky Loft Suite W/balcony

- Balcony: Yes

- Cribs Available: Yes

- Window: Yes

- Radio In Cabin: Yes

- Telephone In Cabin: Yes

- Tv In Cabin: Yes

- Number Of Berths In Cabin: 4

- Number Of Berths In Use: 4

- Number Of Upper Berths Available: 0

- Cabin Area: 772 Square Feet

- Cabin Dimensions: 30 X 17 Feet

- Cabin Window Size: 15 x 14 Feet

- 2 Lower Twin Beds - Converted To Queen

- Cabin Location: Aft

- Max Number Of Passengers: 4

- The Color Scheme For The Cabin Is: Neutral. The Cabin Contains Following Furniture Items: Two Deck High Stateroom W/panoramic View, Private Balcony W/dining, Master Bedroom-convertable Twin Beds, Dining Area W/dry Bar, Bathroom W/shower For 2 On Main Level, Living Room-sofa Converts To Double Bed, Master Bedroom On Upper Level, Safe, Hair Dryer, Adjustable A/C, Master Bath W/shower For 2, TV, Radio, Phone, mini Fridge, Stairway To Loft, Closets On Each Level

Thanks! :) What two or three walls do you think will make up the loft master bedroom? What will the orientation be? It must be slightly different than Sky Loft 1718 and the other Crown Loft Suites. Will it be more like the Royal Loft lay out in the starboard corner of the crown?

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be in #1720 on the January 9th 2010 sailing. I've been studying the photos as well and I wonder about the interior orientation. The balcony appears to be larger than #1718. It looks like we have a large section facing to the back and some corner also. I'm anxious to see it! I'll take lots of pics so everyone can see it.:)

I'll be in #1720 on the January 9th 2010 sailing. I've been studying the photos as well and I wonder about the interior orientation. The balcony appears to be larger than #1718. It looks like we have a large section facing to the back and some corner also. I'm anxious to see it! I'll take lots of pics so everyone can see it.:)

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing pictures. :)

Archived