Upsell Fairy

Question on the AA front balcony, is the railing completely metal - from railing to the floor? It was in our SKY AA cabin and I did not like that at all, you had to stand to see the ocean. If that is the case I would stay with the AD. Plus we just really like seeing the wake. Hard decision.

Yes, you will have to stand to see the ocean if you are lounging in the lounge chairs. I believe the railing is metal and about 3 1/2 to 4 feet in height.

I quickly looked through this thread and missed where it said what ship you will be on. However, I will be on the Dawn on 6/7/09 and we have an AC cabin on the front. It is two rooms over from the AA suites. I found this site online that got me excited because this is the "mirror" of our room and has some good pictures of what the decks on the front look like. This is for Dawn 2005

http://www.ontheseas.com/nyc.htm

then, click on his next link at the bottom for (at sea day), you will see a person laying in a chair on the deck. Maybe this will give you an idea of how high the railings are.

Hope you find this helpful!

Archived