Equinox Oct 21 2010 not showing on celebrity site!!

dpe

Booked to go on the Equinox for 21 October 2010, just wanted to check some details from Celebrity website for this particular cruise and it's showing as not operating on this date. The next sailing for Equinox transatlantic from Europe is October 31 2010!!! Can anyone shed some light on these changes, ? Just a bit concerned. Thanks.....:confused:

It looks like Celebrity may be doing some shifting of their ships. It has been posted before that the Solstice may not be doing Europe next year. And I noticed yesterday that the Equinox was listed for Europe but there was no ability to view or book. So they might be combining the two itineraries and are waiting until all passengers have been notified and made their decisions.

I know that when our 2005 trans was changed over a year out - they decided to put the ship in drydock after the last Med cruise and move the trans - they closed bookings and gave us two weeks to decide if we wanted to change to the new date.

Did you book through a travel agent? If so, Celebrity will contact your travel agent.

If not, they should contact you direct. If they are combining the Solstice and Equinox sailings, it may take a while before you are contacted - as they have to contact people from both ships and may do it in order of sailing.

tThanks I booked through a TA, I didn't realise their was another thread about the same problems. It's so anoying when you book so far out in advance!!! I shall wait and see if TA gets in touch....

Archived