Celebrity Constellation September 5 2009 TransAtlantic

acc70

Hi JohnnyT--I have not seen any posts in regards to a Pied Piper group, not to say there isn't one. From the other thread it does look like there will be many FOD members. We arrive London early morning the 4th and will stay at the Hilton there at the airport. The four of us are taking a van over to the port Saturday morning and hope to be there and on board by noon. Have fun in London, and again, looking forward to meeting you. Art

It might be a small group, usually its about 30 or so.Looking forward to London, have a few friends there, and only see them once a year or so. My one friend keeps his boat by the tower bridge, so thats always fun.

Last cruise in May to Alaska was lucky enough to have dinner with the captain, 3 trips to the bridge, and tours of the engineering spaces, so thats a hard act to follow, hadn't been treated that nice since the Mirage in Vegas let me use a villa one trip.

As you know though what makes any trip is the people you meet onboard, over the years been so lucky in that regard. Feel free to email if you like j w t r o c k s @ gmail.com

Gert told us about this site when we met her at a meet and greet here in NJ...you all seem like such fun! Although we (my husband and I) are not gay......we are also bringing steve's mom with us for this great vacation. She is celebrating her 75th and is from fort lauderdale also!

We are spending 2 days in london prior to the cruise........ can't wait to meet everyone next week...happy packing!

marcy and stephen

Marcy & Stephen: Welcome! We will be anxious to meet you guys! And we would love to join in a Birthday song to your Mom. Have a safe trip to London, and we will see you at the sail away party! Art

Gert told us about this site when we met her at a meet and greet here in NJ...you all seem like such fun! Although we (my husband and I) are not gay......we are also bringing steve's mom with us for this great vacation. She is celebrating her 75th and is from fort lauderdale also!

We are spending 2 days in london prior to the cruise........ can't wait to meet everyone next week...happy packing!

marcy and stephen

Archived