My Granddaughter just told me...

cruisingram1

She's just turning 6 and back from her third cruise. She said we need to get a SUITE the next time we cruise. You know.. she said.. not a SWEET from the candy store.. a really big cabin on the ship. I did not think she was paying much attention to the size of our cabin but evidently she now has cabin envy!

Yes they do get used to the nicest things very easilly. My daughters riding a train in Switzerland (age 3 and 5 yo) were overheard saying "I'll give you a thousand lire and two deutche marks if you ---" They also had their first piece of Godiva that same trip and still love it. They grew up to be world travelers and mothers to children that started cruising at 6 months of age. Travel experiences lead to confidence, abilities, and a knowledge that the whole world is their neighborhood.

She's just turning 6 and back from her third cruise. She said we need to get a SUITE the next time we cruise. You know.. she said.. not a SWEET from the candy store.. a really big cabin on the ship. I did not think she was paying much attention to the size of our cabin but evidently she now has cabin envy!

Sounds like one smart granddaughter!!:D Oh and will you adopt me?;)

Too Funny. Sounds like my son after 3 flights with upgrades to first class. The next flight was coach. We sat down and he asked me when he could get his drink! Needless to say he had many people around him laughing. Even worse was our last flight which was not direct. Boy did he not like that. I am only to book direct flights from now on if my oldest has anything to say about it!

Archived