Atlantis aquaventure on 3 night Monarch

erin1998

Good afternoon everyone :)

We are looking at sailing on a 3 night Bahamas cruise on the Monarch of the Seas. Looking at the port times, the ship doesn't arrive into Nassau until 12pm. My son really would like to go to the Atlantis and use the pools/waterslides, but it wouldn't give us much time there since we don't get in until 12pm. Can anyone tell me if Royal offers the Atlantis Aquaventure excursion on their 3 night cruises?

Thank you very much :D

Erin

No sure if RCCL will offer it or not but if you are determined to go there are others ways to go about it. Atlantis does sell a limited amount of day passes for Aquaventure...they run in the area of ~$110 per adult. The other way to go about it if you have 3 or more people is to rent a room at Comfort Suites Paradise Island as if will give you full access to most all Atlantis has to offer...such as pools, slides and The Dig. Renting a room at CS will allow a max of 4 people access. Depending on if it's worth it or not is going to be up to you to decide if it's worth the expense or not....pools and slides close around 6PM.

Good afternoon everyone :)

We are looking at sailing on a 3 night Bahamas cruise on the Monarch of the Seas. Looking at the port times, the ship doesn't arrive into Nassau until 12pm. My son really would like to go to the Atlantis and use the pools/waterslides, but it wouldn't give us much time there since we don't get in until 12pm. Can anyone tell me if Royal offers the Atlantis Aquaventure excursion on their 3 night cruises?

Thank you very much :D

Erin

Baja is right.. getting a room may be a good option..

You didn't mention what time of year you were going.. If it's in the winter.. you're timeline is shortened even moreso. The slides close around 4:30 pm in the winter months.. starting early November.

Archived