Missing Rumrunner?

Mooder

hey i know i should know who you all are....but...i can't quite get the genders right.

zonehph = dude

monte = dude

bermuder = gal

sea hound = dude

lowtyd = gal?

awinkler = gal

is that everyone?

No, I booked a condo in Florida instead. I know . . . wrong choice!

SH:D

Where? When? I'll be in Fl in a condo soon. Wouldn't it be a co-inky-dink if-----

It's Twoo! It's Twoo!

No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben

It came down to simple economics and the fact that I can easily drive to FL.;)

That would be nice. Here's my economics. I can generally get Thanksgiving week in Punta Cana for about $1000 to $1200. That includes airfare, transportation to hotel, ALL food, ALL beverages, including alcohol. At that price, I could probably get a place in the U.S., but then I'd have no money left over for food and drink.

hey i know i should know who you all are....but...i can't quite get the genders right.

zonehph = dude

monte = dude

bermuder = gal

sea hound = dude

lowtyd = gal?

awinkler = gal

is that everyone?

I believe you've got the facts right, although Wink and I seem to like to switch each other back and forth. :D

zonehph = dude

monte = dude

bermuder = gal

sea hound = dude

lowtyd = gal?

awinkler = gal

is that everyone?

Even with question mark, you guessed correctly:)

Now we can sit boy, girl, boy girl!:D

IT'S HEADLY!

That would be nice. Here's my economics. I can generally get Thanksgiving week in Punta Cana for about $1000 to $1200. That includes airfare, transportation to hotel, ALL food, ALL beverages, including alcohol. At that price, I could probably get a place in the U.S., but then I'd have no money left over for food and drink.

I guess you don't want to hear about my 4-bedroom condo deal for a week for only $299.00 then . . . . .;):D

:DSea Hound:D

P.S. - I can get Punta Cana for the same price!!

I guess you don't want to hear about my 4-bedroom condo deal for a week for only $299.00 then . . . . .;):D

I'll listen, and then I'll listen again when you tell me how much you spent on food, liquor** and gas! Keep it all under $800 and you've got something. ;)

** Not just any liquor bill mind you. Begin your day at the mimosa bar, then move to the pool where you enjoy bottomless pina coladas and topless bartenders (jk), then on to the beach for Miami Vices.....

I'll listen, and then I'll listen again when you tell me how much you spent on food, liquor** and gas! Keep it all under $800 and you've got something. ;)

** Not just any liquor bill mind you. Begin your day at the mimosa bar, then move to the pool where you enjoy bottomless pina coladas and topless bartenders (jk), then on to the beach for Miami Vices.....

I could probably do that! See, I got all my drinking out of the way early in life! Without a bar bill, I can bring it in pretty cheap!

oh i do! i do!!! holy cow!!!

I could probably do that! See, I got all my drinking out of the way early in life! Without a bar bill, I can bring it in pretty cheap!

Okay, then you got me. That's what makes the all-inclusive really pay for us. I didn't really start drinking until I was 40 so I'm working on catch-up.

Ok, you just added this P.S. No fair! :) How do you get that price in PC? I'm guessing none of my inclusions or my week? If I'm wrong, will you become my TA please?!?!??

Oh, I just found out Dom DeLuise died. He was a funny guy:(

And he was that crazy dance director guy in Blazing Saddles..(push out your tush!)

That's sad - he was funny!

And now, for my next impression... Jesse Owens.

I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter.

Archived