Missing Rumrunner?

Mooder

Ok, you just added this P.S. No fair! :) How do you get that price in PC? I'm guessing none of my inclusions or my week? If I'm wrong, will you become my TA please?!?!??

I'm retired Air Force. I have access to something called the Armed Forces Vacation Club. We can book condos around the world for only $324.00 per week. (I got FL for $299 because of a sale!).

Punta Cana was on there when I asked that question. If I remember correctly, though, there were some other fees associated with the booking.

I can also buy them and give them as gifts . . . . .;)

Sea Hound:D

Speaking of the gang, anyone heard from Wink yet? She must be back from her cruise!!

Hi guys, I've been lurking and enjoying your posts as usual. :-)

Yeah, Winks back. She emailed me last night. Had a fabulous trip and has already booked her next one. I'm sure she'll be checking in soon.

CG

I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter.

Excuse me while I wh----

Oh, wait, this one might not be appropriate here ;)

I'm retired Air Force. I have access to something called the Armed Forces Vacation Club. We can book condos around the world for only $324.00 per week. (I got FL for $299 because of a sale!).

Punta Cana was on there when I asked that question. If I remember correctly, though, there were some other fees associated with the booking.

I can also buy them and give them as gifts . . . . .;)

Ooooooooooooooooooooh, now I know what my treasure in Bermuda will be!!! ;)

But seriously, I thank you with all my heart for your service. You deserve whatever breaks your veteran status affords you.

Ooooooooooooooooooooh, now I know what my treasure in Bermuda will be!!! ;)

But seriously, I thank you with all my heart for your service. You deserve whatever breaks your veteran status affords you.

You're quite welcome!:D

No, your prize is worth much more that that! ("Worth" being a relative term!);)

SH:D

i remember him as burt reynold's sidekick in the Canonball Run movies.

CAPTAIN CHAOS!

"DA DA DA....JJ!"

"I am the leading gornocolagalista ina Pompeii. population..23!" (I think that was Smokey and the Bandit II with the elephant!)

I've got to get out of here and go to a meeting, or, in the immortal words of Governor William J. Le Petomane, "We've gotta protect our phoney baloney jobs, gentlemen!"

Later,

:DSH:D

later, thanks for the laughs!

"I am the leading gornocolagalista ina Pompeii. population..23!" (I think that was Smokey and the Bandit II with the elephant!)

Hey, Lowtyd, does deck 6 go aft? ;)

LOWTYD -- I can't stand the suspense. What happened to the caulk ?

I will understand if you are not allowed to explain.

oohhh dear....What kind of accent are you saying that with?:D

I'm back! The meeting didn't last long so I just came on home!:D Shhhh -- don't tell my boss!

"Lili. Lili, Lili, Lili, legs, Lili, Lili... I cannot finds the words to truly express my joy at the rekindling of our association."

Monte - I just saw a story about a 7'3" kid from Ellensburg who got to go meet Shaq. Big story in your town? Ya'll sure grow 'em big up there!

You two are going to get all of us in trouble!:eek:

Not meeeeeeeee! Lowtyd, maybe. ;) I'm just trying to keep up with the kiddies. :) And besides, it's my thread so how can I go off topic? :confused:

Not meeeeeeeee! Lowtyd, maybe. ;) I'm just trying to keep up with the kiddies. :) And besides, it's my thread so how can I go off topic? :confused:

I'm glad you saw her do it! Mom says no ice cream after dinner for you tonight, lowtyd! (I've always been Mom's favorite!)

Na na na na na na!

I'm glad you saw her do it! Mom says no ice cream after dinner for you tonight, lowtyd! (I've always been Mom's favorite!)

Na na na na na na!

Thanks for making my day! Now, I gotta go home and make supper. See ya all later!

It doesn't take that long to make hot dogs!:D

Bye!

I am having 2 hotdogs cut up in beans with chopped onions and Mexican Cheese (it is Cinco de Mayo!) Took me about 4 minutes.

Archived