Missing Rumrunner?

Mooder

It'd be a tough job but I think I could "handle" it.

SH:D

I don't know if I could "Handle" that kind of situation, but I'd certainly want to be kept "abreast" of the details, lest some of the details get "tweaked" by "boobs" looking for attention. But I digress....

And I Thank You:D:cool::rolleyes::p

JWK:PUNisher

I don't know if I could "Handle" that kind of situation, but I'd certainly want to be kept "abreast" of the details, lest some of the details get "tweaked" by "boobs" looking for attention. But I digress....

LOL. You just reminded me of something I left out of my review - back to supplement.

Hi guys, I've been lurking and enjoying your posts as usual. :-)

Yeah, Winks back. She emailed me last night. Had a fabulous trip and has already booked her next one. I'm sure she'll be checking in soon.

CG

Hi CG. Thanks for the update. I'll look forward to her report. I was missing you as well and had somehow missed this post yesterday (that happens to me a lot :() - glad I took a look at where you've been lately so I could find this post. Take care!!

I am having 2 hotdogs cut up in beans with chopped onions and Mexican Cheese (it is Cinco de Mayo!) Took me about 4 minutes.

You need a new microwave. It could have been done in 2min!!!

EDIT: since DW and i have our "church" anniversary (as opposed to our "vegas" anniversary) on cinco de mayo. we did NOT celebrate with anything resembling mexico for some dumb reason. we actually are celebrating tonight at a restaurant we haven't tried yet. so last night we were SO famished we whipped out the chinese delivery menu and ordered $40 worth of food. we only ate about $10!!! now all these leftovers!

Hi Kids!! Great cruise.. no review as of yet... it's stewing in it's own juices.. If time allows, I'm thinking it'll be posted by the end of this year. LOL

But as far as I'm concerned, the Majesty proved that the third time on her is "a charm," but so were the first and second.. :p

This thread is about rumrunners.. I know.. so here's my contribution.. I may or may not divulge a rumrunner mishap that happened to a "friend" of mine. Let's just say, if they're found and taken, you don't get them back.... ever :) :D

Hi Kids!! Great cruise.. no review as of yet... it's stewing in it's own juices.. If time allows, I'm thinking it'll be posted by the end of this year. LOL

But as far as I'm concerned, the Majesty proved that the third time on her is "a charm," but so were the first and second.. :p

This thread is about rumrunners.. I know.. so here's my contribution.. I may or may not divulge a rumrunner mishap that happened to a "friend" of mine. Let's just say, if they're found and taken, you don't get them back.... ever :) :D

Welcome back -- can't wait for the review. As you can see, you've missed many posting opportunities!

Sea Hound:D

Great to see you, ;). Glad you had a good time - very interesting about the rumrunners. Lesson learned for someone.

Welcome back -- can't wait for the review. As you can see, you've missed many posting opportunities!

Sea Hound:D

thanks, SH.. Yeah.. looks like things haven't changed much around here.. lol

However, I'm having a hard time adjusting to LOWTYD's new avatar pic.. it's sweet tho.

Thanks, Mooder. Good to be seen! :D

omg...let me guess.

this mishap was this. person tried to smuggle a bottle of wine in luggage with a rum runner. when asked to open in the naughty room...voila! EXPOSED!

oh i dunno...just creating my own scenario....WELCOME BACK WINKS!

Welcome back. Can't wait for your review. Never did the Majesty.

New Avatar is my DD and my new GD. Figured I had the "It Girl" Avatar for too.

Come play with us!

PS: Zone, I actually used a real pot on a real stove to cook my weeines and beans. Sometimes it just taste better.:)

Rummer Runner senerio: Rum Runner was taken out in public, maybe around the pool, and confiscated by a nice gentelmen in a white uniform never to be seen again..........(the rumrunner, not the gentlemen)

CAUTION _ CAUTION ----- Ladies DO NOT use refillable implants. If you do, and they confiscate them, please film the procedure. It would qualify for America's funniest home videos.

Your job applickation will be kept on file, and if anything comes up with Seahound so he can't complete the job, we will consider your application in it's entirititty.

Archived