Pearl "AG"

roofgreen

The AG's are identical to the AF's except there are only four and they are at the aft of the boat (not actually on the aft though). There are two on starboard and two on port. All the AG's also connect to their next door AG neighbor.

They have a bathtub, are around 64 sq. ft. larger than a balcony and the deck is around 12 sq. ft. larger, I can't remember the exact numbers.

They have a curtain that pulls out between the couch and bed. The couch is apparently larger/longer. No other "perks" over a balcony unless you count bar body soap.

The last AG on the aft (either side) also apparently has additional deck room because of the way the ship is configured.

As far as upgrading, you could go into an AF but it is not really an upgrade and then it would put you more mid-ship and possibly under some noisy areas like the buffet, pool deck, kid's club and gym. With leaving the 10th I would assume no more upgrades, but who know.

Let me know how you liked your AG, we have two on our upcoming cruise.

The AG's are identical to the AF's except there are only four and they are at the aft of the boat (not actually on the aft though). There are two on starboard and two on port. All the AG's also connect to their next door AG neighbor.

They have a bathtub, are around 64 sq. ft. larger than a balcony and the deck is around 12 sq. ft. larger, I can't remember the exact numbers.

They have a curtain that pulls out between the couch and bed. The couch is apparently larger/longer. No other "perks" over a balcony unless you count bar body soap.

The last AG on the aft (either side) also apparently has additional deck room because of the way the ship is configured.

As far as upgrading, you could go into an AF but it is not really an upgrade and then it would put you more mid-ship and possibly under some noisy areas like the buffet, pool deck, kid's club and gym. With leaving the 10th I would assume no more upgrades, but who know.

Let me know how you liked your AG, we have two on our upcoming cruise.

There is no such thing as THE AFT. there is AFT which is a direction, there is the STERN which is the very back square part with the wake behind it, of the ship. So in this case you mean the AG is toward the Stern of the ship but not ON it. Or that is it in the AFT section which is the rear 1/3 of the ship.

Sorry but This drives me NUTS.

Archived