opinion on Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute

jdarch

Hi everybody........ Has anyone been to the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute?;) There is a Titanic exhibit there while we are there. Been to Bermuda 3 times and haven't been here. Has anyone been here? Did you enjoy it?:D Thanks!

Hi there....my hubby & I visited the BUEI in June & enjoyed ourselves. They have exhibits about treasures they have found from sunken ships, they have a wonderful exhibit about seashells that have been collected from around the world, just to name a few of the exhibits there. It's a very educational place about oceanography & local discoveries.

I went to a Titanic exhibit in Pittsburgh this summer & if it's the same one....I know I really enjoyed it.

Visited last year with my wife. Plan to go back this year with my kids. Well worth it... especially the shell collection. Being a Titanic history buff, I'm really looking forward to the Titanic exhibit.

some pictures can be found on my web site at

http://web.mac.com/pekrause/Site/Norwegian_Dawn_to_Bermuda.html

(will not work with Firefox)

Paul

We went on a rainy day and liked it very much. I was fascinated by the shell collection. It was the largest one I had ever seen. I also loved looking at the sunken artifacts.

Just returned back and went to BUEI a few days ago - and my wife and I agreed that it was well worth the 12.50 pp admission. The Titanic exhibit, while not earth-shattering, was very well presented. Take the time to watch the video with Robert Ballard toward the end - it was very interesting. I would recommend going. Enjoy your trip!!

Archived