Splendor dining

Make sure that you request one with whomever you booked with.

If I book directly with Carnival, will they arrange this for me? I've been under the impression that you get your dining assignments when you board the ship meaning that whatever you request is just a request and they don't necessarily fulfill it. My husband and I want to take a cruise on Splendor but we don't want to eat with strangers. We like the Princess and Norweigan way of dining. So it's kind of a big issue for us.

Is it very hard to get one?

not all the time, I was sat at a table for 8, only 2 of us showed up, so we "very easily" moved ourselves to a table for 2, as far as I know, the ship was sold out, so you should at least have a shot at it...

If I book directly with Carnival, will they arrange this for me? I've been under the impression that you get your dining assignments when you board the ship meaning that whatever you request is just a request and they don't necessarily fulfill it. My husband and I want to take a cruise on Splendor but we don't want to eat with strangers. We like the Princess and Norweigan way of dining. So it's kind of a big issue for us.

As soon as you get on board, go to the dining room you're assinged to and check the table #, if it's not what you like, then check the time the Maitre'd will be available for change requests and be the first in line (it's usually 1:00 or so on embarkation day), I'm sure you can change to a table for 2 since in my experience on other ships, they are usually empty. Personally we like to meet other people at dinner, makes for some interesting conversation, I can talk to DH anytime.

Archived