Cabins1247 & 1249 on Solstice info urgent

MACKAM

I want to book on the new Solstice Caribbean itinerary.Has anyone sailed in cabins 1247 and 1249,if so what was the configuration of the bed in relation to the balcony,i.e.is the SOFA bed near er the balcony or the bathroom.

Thanking you in anticipation

Mackam

I want to book on the new Solstice Caribbean itinerary.Has anyone sailed in cabins 1247 and 1249,if so what was the configuration of the bed in relation to the balcony,i.e.is the SOFA bed near er the balcony or the bathroom.

Thanking you in anticipation

Mackam

We were in #1245 on Solstice, and the bed was near the balcony...so I'm assuming that the bed will be near the bathroom in #1247, and near the balcony in #1249.

We were in #1245 on Solstice, and the bed was near the balcony...so I'm assuming that the bed will be near the bathroom in #1247, and near the balcony in #1249.

We are in this cabin but on the other side (1122) could you do me a favour and tell me how big the balcony actually is compared to normal balconys and the ones going down the side of the X. I have seen pictures and cant work out whether it is straight or angled the balcony

many thanks :P

We are in this cabin but on the other side (1122) could you do me a favour and tell me how big the balcony actually is compared to normal balconys and the ones going down the side of the X. I have seen pictures and cant work out whether it is straight or angled the balcony

many thanks :P

#1243 & #1245 have deeper balconies. We had friends next to us, and opened the divider between the two balconies.

Archived