Solarium-Rhapsody

adios

I have completed 3 RCCL cruises, but have never swam in the pool in the solarium. I am planning a trip in Jan. out of Galveston, so the outdoor pool may be too cool. Is the water in the solarium pool warmer? I don't remember, but are there hot tubs in there (on the Rhapsody) or are they all outside.

Just got off the Rhapsody Dec. 5th. The water in the pool by outside and solarium was cold the first 2 days. It was only when we reached Costa Maya that it was warm enough to jump in and enjoy. But of course, I like the temp to be at least 84. :D It felt like it was 78. Too cold for me. :eek: I needed to be really hot before I would just jump in.

Enjoy your cruise.

Linda

BRRRR!!! Good question. I bet it's cold if it is the temp of the sea!!

All kidding aside - back to the Caribbean... I know that the water is the same that goes into both pools, but we were freezing in the solarium. Not so much in the outside pool. Of course, you have the sun to warm up the outside pool. It was nice to have the indoor pool to relax by when you wanted to get out of the sun (or away from the kids! :eek: )

Have a great time on the Rhapsody. You will love her and her crew!

Merry Christmas all.

Archived