??

If you purchased transfers they will meet you at baggage claim.

A lot of us when we sail out of PC, just rent a car is about $65 for a midsize that will transport 4 people. And it's a real easy drive out to PC.

I usually rent from Budget, but I fly in a day early. If you drive less than 75 miles there is a flat fee for refueling and you don't have to hassle with it.

The Budget place (and all the other car rental places for that matter) will then take you to the pier from their rental office. On debarkation day the rental vans start showing up about 7am to go pick up your car and return it to the airport.

Does anyone know where the carnival transportation reps are at the Orland Airport(MCO)?? Need to get transportation to and from port canaveral! THANKS

Most the time, uniformed agents are down at baggage claim or enroute there from your gate.

Some members will suggest renting a car and dropping off at the pier for lower costs. Taxi is expensive.... and cruiseline transfers can be a tad pricey too, not to mention the sometimes late departures while they wait to fill the busses !

Carnial reps are usually in the baggage claim area of the airport. I am not a fan of Carnial transfers because you may have a very long wait while the bus fills up. Sometimes over an hour. Most of the time, a taxi or private shuttle service is much faster and usually just about the same cost if not cheaper.

Happy cruising! :)

Archived