Review: NCL Dawn 3 Night Cruise to Nowhere

Mooder

A little confusion never hurt too much!!!

Hey Zone--I live in North Haledon!!!:D

hey cool! DW and i moved into the area february. we lived in Passaic. i'm sure you'll see me at the DnD (top of Belmont Ave) on sundays.

we also had our wedding reception at The Tides...love that place!

next year i hope to be able to do the CTNs. just couldn't this year. had made plans that i forgot about. NOTE: was just talking with my PCC. cruises less than 5 days will not count towards Latitudes tiers. they had to change to be fair to those that can't do 1 or 2 nighters from port cities.

no seriously...his nickname is Dr. Booze. i'll have to get his pic from my Dawn cruise last year. funny filipino guy. or maybe he got reassigned to another ship. but he was good! new his sangria recipe too!

The lead bartender was Jose - he has a great chant that goes with his name, but it cannot be reproduced here by the likes of me. He had two assistants, Edgardo and another whose name I didn't catch. His wait staff were Emerson and a great woman whose name I also didn't catch. I think I'm running a bit better than 50% with the names so I'll take that as a plus given the number of French martinis I had. :p

I get so tickled here! And thax for clearing up the gender. everytime I imagine the lopsided bathing suit, the thing on the buffet, and being too drunk to realize it I can't stop laughing. That seems like something I would do - FOR REAL.

I get so tickled here! And thax for clearing up the gender. everytime I imagine the lopsided bathing suit, the thing on the buffet, and being too drunk to realize it I can't stop laughing. That seems like something I would do - FOR REAL.

Yes, my two threads are definitely about lopsided bathing suits for females. There have been many threads discussing lopsided swimsuits for males, but they are usually entitled "Hot Dogs"

hey cool! DW and i moved into the area february. we lived in Passaic. i'm sure you'll see me at the DnD (top of Belmont Ave) on sundays.

we also had our wedding reception at The Tides...love that place!

next year i hope to be able to do the CTNs. just couldn't this year. had made plans that i forgot about. NOTE: was just talking with my PCC. cruises less than 5 days will not count towards Latitudes tiers. they had to change to be fair to those that can't do 1 or 2 nighters from port cities.

Do you know when they stopped? I was on the 1/3 in Jan.

BTW--know the DnD well--but spend a lot more $ at Big Jim's--their mussels are delish!!!!

BTW--know the DnD well--but spend a lot more $ at Big Jim's--their mussels are delish!!!!

i'll take that tip and bring DW there. we love seafood. in fact, we're going to The Manor tonight for the lobster buffet.

easier to spend more money at Big Jims i would imagine. all i get are a dozen donuts from DnD.

FYI-They hadn't stopped as of this weekend. Our CTN put my sister into Platinum :D So, your 1/3 cruise should count.

Yes, my two threads are definitely about lopsided bathing suits for females. There have been many threads discussing lopsided swimsuits for males, but they are usually entitled "Hot Dogs"

HEY! I resemble that remark!

Monte was the one talking about Bobbitizing folks!:eek:

SH:D

Let's not turn this into a Hot Dog thread....

She thinks Big Jim's mussels are delish!

Tee hee hee hee hee!

HEY! I resemble that remark!

Monte was the one talking about Bobbitizing folks!:eek:

Hey, isn't lopsided good for guys?!?!? :confused: Another area where it's easier to be a man.

well, you see, sometimes it . . . . .

Never mind.

rofl

ETA: How come when I type ROFL in caps, it comes out rofl without caps??? ETA: But it works when I edit??

And I like the sausage too!!!

Okay, wait a minute, now you're getting into the whole male swimsuit topic again and there is a rule around here about hijacking threads. :mad::rolleyes::);)

I don't know - I just teach about computers - I don't program them!

So, you just tell people which buttons to push? But not how it works? Sort of like my driver's ed class? Turn the key, hit the gas, but I'm useless if something goes wrong.

FYI-They hadn't stopped as of this weekend. Our CTN put my sister into Platinum :D So, your 1/3 cruise should count.

Catching up here. Had to take mom to the Drs. (no, not Dr. Booze and his Physician Assistants Scotch and Soda).

I also moved up to Gold on this last one so it does count towards Lattitude level, but you don't get any perks on board (unless, of course, it's from Dr. Booze) .

bermuder...

Do you know how long Patti and Jose will be on Dawn? We enjoyed listeneing to them about a year ago when we were on Dawn.

coffeebean

As a matter of fact we talked to them about it or I wouldn't ordinarily know. They will be on through June 28 - we were glad to know we will see them on our June 21 cruise! :) I don't know where they go after that.

As a matter of fact we talked to them about it or I wouldn't ordinarily know. They will be on through June 28 - we were glad to know we will see them on our June 21 cruise! :) I don't know where they go after that.

Sorry about the hijacking folks.

I'm an idiot Muder. All this time we've been talking about Bermuda and I had never noticed that you were going to be there on the Dawn at the same time I'm there on the Majesty. Duh.

It would be great if we run into each other...well, not on a scooter of course. :)

CG

Sorry about the hijacking folks.

I'm an idiot Muder. All this time we've been talking about Bermuda and I had never noticed that you were going to be there on the Dawn at the same time I'm there on the Majesty. Duh.

It would be great if we run into each other...well, not on a scooter of course. :)

CG

I hadn't noticed either! I just knew you were going on the Majesty and so: different cruise - didn't think about what week it was! If you have any kind of schedule planned, let me know if and when you plan to go to the Swizzle Inn and maybe we could plan to meet. Since we'll be at KW we are planning on going to the new Swizzle (South Shore), but that could be flexible if the timing worked out.

We are not experienced or brave enough to try the scooters.:o I had hoped to do a tour on motorized bicycles, but apparently that company has had to go out of business due to the recession. :(

Enjoy the countdown - it's getting close!!!

Archived