ShoreTrips - Sail and Snorkel Catamaran Trip with lunch

dawnsb

Has anyone booked this excursion thru ShoreTrips?

I'm trying to compare independent excursions, and they all seem similar in content.

I've looked at ShoreTrips, Shasa and Silvermoon.

Any comments are appreciated!

Dawn

We were booked last August for the Silvermoon trip and missed the boat. We spoke with some other people who were on it and they said it was the best excursion they had ever gone on and they had been to Barbados many times before. Hope this helps

I'm trying to compare independent excursions, and they all seem similar in content.

Dawn

We booked this trip through shoretrips and leave in two weeks. Will give a full report when we get back!

• 5 weeks later...

Dawn

Just saw your post and wanted to tell you we used Shasa a few years ago and he was great - small private boat - was just our family of 6 on it and we had a beautiful day. can't remember the owners name right now, but he was very friendly, slight british accent and was great at giving our kids a lot of history about the island and the sea turtles. We beached the catamaran on a little strech of beach and got out for about an hour while he fixed us a great little lunch that he had brought along - not just cold sandwhiches either. One of our favorite excursions still. Hope he is still doing business and you get to use him.

Just got back and wanted to give you an update on the shoretrips -heatwave tour. It was awesome! The crew was great and we had an awesome BBQ lunch. We swam at the wreck first and the turtles second. This was th ebest because all the huge passenger cats were pulling out as we get there so we had the turtles all to ourselves! It was so peaceful and they are amazing to swim with. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

Also the boatyard is a nice beach but nothing to rave about. We got off the boat and did a quick turn on the rope swing and then headed back to the ship. The water and sand are nice there but other then that's it's just OK.

Archived