Help With Grand Cayman!!!!!

stlcardinalsfan

I was wondering if anyone new of a all inclusive resort in Grand Cayman that has day passes to use their facialities and restaurants for a fee?

Wrong board for that question.Try the Port of Call board.

Steve

I was wondering if anyone new of a all inclusive resort in Grand Cayman that has day passes to use their facialities and restaurants for a fee?

I inquired extensively in March for our stop in Grand Cayman. I made numerous calls to numerous establishments and the only one I found is the Hyatt Grand Cayman. It is not all inclusive, they just let you use the facilities for $25.00. So to your question.....no, there are no all inclusive places unless I missed a rock somewhere that I didn't overturn. The problem with the Hyatt, which I think changed there name, is you have to call 48 hours before to see if the can accomodate. You will more than likely be in the middle of the Gulf or Carribbean at that time.

Good luck

I am not aware of any all inclusives in the Caymans. You can grab a cab to either the Reef Grill http://www.reefgrill.com or Sea Grape beach and use their facilities. The beach is free as are restrooms and showers. They both have chairs, umbrellas etc for rent and food and drink available for purchase. Cab should be $4-$5/person each way.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

Archived