Carnival Splendor May 24, 2009 - Roll Call

Weho5

I'll be sailing on the Carnival Splendor, departing Long Beach, CA for a 7 night cruise to the Pacific Northwest/Canada. I'd love to meet other onboard this cruise.

Hi Stuart,

Funny, we are good friends of Anthony and Barry the guys from Australia your sailing with from Bangkok to Sydney in November. Also, we're onboard the Carnival Splendor this Sunday May 10th for probably the same itinerary as yours in the Pacific Northwest. Also, we live in Hollywood too! Is that strange or what???

Jerry and Kirk

I'll be sailing on the Carnival Splendor, departing Long Beach, CA for a 7 night cruise to the Pacific Northwest/Canada. I'd love to meet other onboard this cruise.

Hi Stuart,

Just booked this a couple of days ago with my partner Herb.Hard to beat the price for 7 days. We live in Signal Hill. Last Carnival cruise was 5 years ago. Hope to meet you. Barry & Herb

My partner and I just got off the May 3-10 modified Mex Riviera cruise. Sf, Seattle and Victoria to be exact.

Please be sure to sit up front at the Varoom Show..the edgiest show of the trip. Two guys (dancers) dressed as cops get their pants ripped off at the front edge of the stage and dance in their clinging underwear. Ronn Pass, the piano player at the piano bar, and the guy who was the singer inthe shows came to our FOD meeting...yup, they are. Please note too that FOD meetings are tightly scheduled during dinner seatings or the one show of the night. We could not get the CD, Brad, to change the times. We met a lot of other gay men and some lesbians on the trip and ultimately we planned our own meet & greets by word of mouth.

If there is anything I can share with you about the cruise, ship, or passengers that will help, feel free to ask.

Ty

My partner and I just got off the May 3-10 modified Mex Riviera cruise. Sf, Seattle and Victoria to be exact.

Please be sure to sit up front at the Varoom Show..the edgiest show of the trip. Two guys (dancers) dressed as cops get their pants ripped off at the front edge of the stage and dance in their clinging underwear. Ronn Pass, the piano player at the piano bar, and the guy who was the singer inthe shows came to our FOD meeting...yup, they are. Please note too that FOD meetings are tightly scheduled during dinner seatings or the one show of the night. We could not get the CD, Brad, to change the times. We met a lot of other gay men and some lesbians on the trip and ultimately we planned our own meet & greets by word of mouth.

If there is anything I can share with you about the cruise, ship, or passengers that will help, feel free to ask.

Ty

Ty............We just got off the Splendor yesterday (May 17). I have a bone to pick with the CD, Brad, for scheduling the FOD meets at a BAD TIME for those at late seating. I wrote him a polite note and asked him to consider changing the time but he completely ignored my request and never called to explain. As a result we were only able to hook up with the FOD group one time. They were all interesting and down to earth folks. Too bad we never ran into them again.

Jerry

Archived