Early savings discount

cblcop

can you transfer the early saver to a ta without penalty

I just spoke with two supervisors on this subject, and the answer is YES, you CAN transfer an Early Saver booking from Carnival to your TA and there's NO fee from Carnival to do so. Again, the "Non Transferable" Term in the Early Saver refers to no name transfers, i.e. substituting a new cruiser for an existing passenger. ken

You *can* transfer to a TA with the Early Saver.

(FYI:and you can also change names/dates etc, there is just a $50 penality)

I keep reading that name changes are not allowed? This actually the first post I've seen that contradicts that.:confused:

Bill

I keep reading that name changes are not allowed? This actually the first post I've seen that contradicts that.:confused:

Bill

You are correct, it does say that (now) it also (now) says "New Bookings Only" I did change one of our resis (2 cabins) to the EarlySaver back in January when it first came out. (rather my TA did it for me)

~this may be a 'fluid' policy~ ;)

You *can* transfer to a TA with the Early Saver.

(FYI:and you can also change names/dates etc, there is just a $50 penality)

Interesting - I just re-read the Early Saver Terms and Conditions and it DOES look that the "non-transferrable" and "no name changes" terms have been deleted from the original statement!!!! This ought to further confuse TA's and PVP's.

ken

Interesting - I just re-read the Early Saver Terms and Conditions and it DOES look that the "non-transferrable" and "no name changes" terms have been deleted from the original statement!!!! This ought to further confuse TA's and PVP's.

ken

OOPS! Ran out of time to edit the above. There's probably some semantics issues on dual use of the term "transfer".

The Early Saver Terms and Conditions statement DO state that the Deposit is "non-transferrable", meaning that you cannot substitute a new passenger for an already booked passenger. (The Early Saver FAQ's and summary Description don't address this.)

As a separate subject, with Early Saver you CAN change ("transfer") your booking to a new ship, new date for $50 pp per change.

Ken

Archived