Which to do first?

sp29488

We will be in Nassau May 14th. I want to look in a couple of the shops and then take a water taxi over to Atlantis (just to look around in the areas that are free). Which should we do first? Would the water taxis still be available if we did the shopping first? We don't arrive until 12:00 noon. Thanks for any help.

Personally, when I am in a port without a scheduled excursion I start with the thing FURTHEST away from the port and work my way closer. I find this easier to manage, especially if the stuff near the ship is shopping oriented. :)

If you go to Atlantis first you can head back to the port area whenever you want and you will have less work about something happening and you miss the ship. Also if you save the shopping for last you won't have to carry around the bags all day! :p

Don't come back too late if you want to shop because most of the shops, including the straw market, start closing at 5:30 pm.

yep.. shopping in Nassau will close up around 5:30pm.. and the last ferry back to to Nassau is 6pm.. (5:45 usually).

Atlantis can wait.

Archived