Cost of a carnival carribean cruise ?

manhar

This is in June...Wow...had no idea NY was more. We prefer not to fly; airports and all are just such a headache anymore and flying has become so undesirable that it seems to damper the vacation. It's one of reasons we chose to cruise instead of fly somewhere; also it was the only itinerary that would allow us to not fly and to go somewhere we haven't yet been. I guess we have too many restrictions but we'll see what happens with Baltimore. We almost booked out of there for a Bahamas but my DH wasn't crazy about going back there. Me....I just love to cruise so I'll go anywhere :p

Just been to Carnivals site and here are their charges:

http://www.carnival.com/Itinerary.aspx?embkCode=GAL&itinCode=WCL&durDays=7&shipCode=CQ&subRegionCode=CW&rateCode=PCD&sailDate=6/28/2009&sailingID=52633

And thats before taxes. If I prefer to select my cabin then its gonna cost me $1479 plus taxes per person. How much is taxes anyway?

Maybe I did something crazy wrong, but my booking was $4,175 for two cabins (category 4F-inside with french doors to lifeboats), 4 people. I guess it would have been alot cheaper if I had just booked one cabin for the four of us, but I thought the kids would want their space as they are teenagers :rolleyes:. That was for an eight day cruise on the Miracle out of NYC.

NYC is more $

Archived