Who won the cruise contest on cruise critic..

DLPM6545

Congratulations! I guess if it couldn't be me at least a fellow Wisconsinite won! :D

Enjoy that view!

I couldn't have said it better myself:) As the matter of fact, I said the exact same thing on the HAL Board! Congrats :D and enjoy!

Lindsay

:)

Comment on your tagline....

Cats are NOT people. As I am sure you know:

Dogs have owners

Cats have staff

The cats in this house would be seriously upset to be demoted to people.

BTW: We are active in feline (and occasional canine) rescue. There are 6 cats to which we belong (all rescues with serious on-going medical issues except for one health one) and currently 10 temporary residents (plus the rescued Poodle). So I KNOW the difference between people (clean liter boxes, feed cats, pet cats, inject and pill cats) and cats (nap in sun).

LOL I stand corrected, I actually have a doormat that says, "It's the Cat's house, we just pay the mortgage."

And I do believe that cats were worshipped as Gods in Egyptian times and my cats have not forgotten this and remind me of it everyday.

Win a Eurodam balcony cruise That is the cruise contest .. I guess Im not the winner either:( I entered that every day I really wanted to win that cruise:mad:(hehe) .. I guess it wasnt meant to be.. Were going in January anyways . :Dwith all my family 19 people to be exact.. but hopefully the person who won has a good time.. ;)

That's probably why you did not win it, the rules said only one entry per person. Hang in there though, I used to think I would never win anything, but I did, a Brand New Ford Mustang Convertible.

Archived