Inspiration Kids Club

fdlafon

This is going to be our first family cruise and I have talked up the Kids Clubs to my kids and they are looking forward to some independance (boys will be 12 & 14, daughter only 8)

What is your experience with the kids club for this age groups? My boys are wondering if it is like a babysitting area. They aren't much into that . . . lol

What type of activities do they offer the teens? And also the 8 yr olds? I'd like to be able to explain to them some things they can look forward to experiencing.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

crusinmama - I could not locate the Inspiration caper on any of the 4 pages it linked me too.

Thanks

Sorry I should have mentioned that the acitivites are generally the same, fleetwide. So just find the Capers that match the ages of your children. Then looking at the activities for that age group should give your kids a good idea of what to expect.

This should list them all on one page instead of having to search through a few pages...

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Camp%20Carnival%20Capers/?start=all

I was sent some more Carnival pages that I need to get off my duff and scan. So I should have new ones up in a day or 2. :)

I was on the Inspiration in Sept with a whole group of kids ages 7-15. The teens mostly hung out by the pools, hot tubs, mini golf and always eating ice cream. They made their own fun. The younger ones sometimes went to the kids activities and some times there was nothing that interested them. However, the water park with the slides were a big hit!!! That is where we always had to go to during the day. It was quite fun and chairs could usually be found. Also, there was always a nice breeze up there. The ship is very nice with the upgrades and does offer something for everyone. We all had a very good time. I think you will too! If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Archived