What Does "Signature Of Excellence" Benefits Mean??

Buddy01

We are in a cat. "B" verandah cabin on the Verandah deck and on the HAL site it says it comes with "Signature Of Excellence" benefits. What does that mean? I looked all over their website and didn't find that answer. All replies are appreciated:o. Thanks!

Lynne

The SOE benefits are largely the changes made to the staterooms when the ships were ugraded. Such things as the Seadream beds, the Egyptian towels, the Elemis products for the bath, the DVD players and flat screens in each cabin.

kakalina...thank you! Good to hear from you again! You all sound like very knowledgable folks and seem fun to be around. Wish you were on our cruisetour! I think you would liven us all up, do you think??LOL:p

We could have a total blast!! The Statendam is our favorite ship. The crew is beyond excellent. Wish we could join you. Why don't you join us in TAhiti next March?

You know, my hubby wants to go to Hawaii and Tahiti. Never been there. We will have to talk, ya'all...because that really does sound like a great plan! This Alaska cruise is our second. We are HOOKED and we are already talking about where we want to cruise next.

Lynne

Aw shucks folks, :o, we just love to cruise and have a great adventure where ever we go. We just love to cruise with people we've met on the boards. In fact, my very best friend in the whole world I met in a CC roll call.:D

Aw shucks folks, :o, we just love to cruise and have a great adventure where ever we go. We just love to cruise with people we've met on the boards. In fact, my very best friend in the whole world I met in a CC roll call.:D

My hubby and I have been thinking of a few days in Roatan. We love to snorkel and party so we are thinking of putting a group together to do this. We can get a pretty good rate if we have like 2 couples per bungalow type thing. (Nothing funny here LOL). We are still researching but we think this would be a great trip!!

Lynne

Archived