Capers from Pride sailing out of Baltimore?

we are sailing July 10 on the Pride, so our group would also love to see one posted. Heck, I am even willing to pay the postage if you wanna send me one via snail me.... lol .

I sailed the Pride on April 27th. What a nice cruise. I have capers.. I need to figure out how to scan them in. I'll keep you posted!

Guest Crazeecat5
OK, that is just 4/27/2009 - I have to find a way to scan it down. Really too large a file - Let me know the main part you are looking for!

Wow! That was great! Got me really ready to cruise now! Thanks.

That's okay. I'm hoping someone out there has some. :D My son, 16, wants to see them.

Bwahaa....I came into Page 2 thinking I'd read all of Page 1 already, obviously not! What do I see? This:

Other poster: "Sorry, don't have kids that young"

You: "That's okay. I'm hoping someone out there has some. My son, 16, wants to see them."

I nearly died laughing - without context, it sounded like your 16 year old son wanted to see young children. Hahahhaaha. Next time I'm going to be much more careful before I "skip" a page. :eek:

Bwahaa....I came into Page 2 thinking I'd read all of Page 1 already, obviously not! What do I see? This:

Other poster: "Sorry, don't have kids that young"

You: "That's okay. I'm hoping someone out there has some. My son, 16, wants to see them."

I nearly died laughing - without context, it sounded like your 16 year old son wanted to see young children. Hahahhaaha. Next time I'm going to be much more careful before I "skip" a page. :eek:

That's hilarious:D!! I needed that laugh!!!

Archived