Oriana cabin above Theatre Royal

Ozzimandius

Mark,

The answer is no you would not hear any noise, and remember the shows will be off before you go to bed. That is along as you don't go to bed early.

We have never heard anything.

This site is brilliant!I get an answer to all my questions within hours.

I was wondering why these were the cheapest cabins.

Just to be sure where did you stay.The cabin I refer to is an inside although all the cabins are within the same vicinity.are you positive there was no noise from the Theatre.

What time do the shows finish.We are early sleepers.

Thanks for your help.

Mark:):):)

Hi, we have stayed above Theatre Royal on Oriana before and it was the noisiest cruise we have experienced.

During the day they rehearse, and you can hear the shows for both first and second sittings, not very pleasant if you want an early night.

In fact, we had been put off going back on Oriana until recently, and have booked F deck (in our experience this is usually quiet if there is no central atrium with a dancefloor).

We had a cabin above or under the theatre on Oriana ( can't recall which).

We only noticed the sound in the afternoon if we came back to the cabin as we were always out at night when the shows were on. It was quite noisy (in a muffled/faded sort of way) but not too annoying. I suppose it would be bad if you were trying to sleep through it.

Caryl

Hi there, we were on Oriana last year in D181 heard no noise at all from the theatre although we were more over the prom deck below than the theatre, had to be moved one night due to flooding bathroom and were put in D137 inside cabin and went to bed early and could here the music from the theatre it wasn't unpleasant and did not keep us awake, was quieter than the noise of the wind, sea and something banging on the deck below in our outside cabin. Also found the cabin too far forward in rough seas, cabin moved about a lot whereas going back a bit to the rooms on D deck or prom deck it was much more comfortable.

Archived