Camp Carnival Additional Fees

Unless you choose to have her stay after hours for babysitting (slumber party from 10p - 3a is available for an hourly fee) in the Camp Carnival room, there are not really any extra fees for activities they do. She would be in the Junior age group (6-8). My son was in that group our first cruise. They had a pirate treasure hunt, played games, painted, read stories, and had a "coketail" party in the disco during the Captain's party prior to dinner on formal night. You sign them in and out at that age. I think some of the ships have a Build a Bear class, and that would be extra, around $25 or so. Also, you may want to consider getting her a soda card (sodas are extra), that way if she's doing activities with Camp Carnival, and wants a soda, they can go to any bar and get one. The prices vary depending on the length of the cruise, I think my son's was around $30 or so for a 7 day.

If she is 8, then they won't charge for the "t-shirt" activity. My kids always come home with Camp Carnival t-shirts, it's just part of their program.

They also come home with Camp Carnival backpacks - no extra charge

Build A Buddy ranges from $19.95 - $24.95 - pending on ship and type of bears. I always get one for the kids for each trip as a souvenir.

She also won't be buying soda while she is in camp. They have "snack attacked" with juice, no charge.

Camp Carnival dinners - no extra charge

So basically if she goes during the normal hours (before 10pm), then there is NO charge. :D After 10pm, the price is $6 per hour.

Archived