Indie of Seas

DelR

Off on Independence of the Seas in a couple of weeks for 4 nights to Cork.:D

This will be our first non P&O cruise.

I was wondering if anyone had any tips? Other than just enjoy it.

Fastforward/Stopgo, nice welcome to a new member, well done.

DelR, ignore Fastfoward/Stopgo, we do.

I know why you posted here it is plainly obvious to see. I cannot offer much advice on the answers you seek but can assure you this is the correct place to ask that particular question. I am sure there will be some P&O regulars along soon that have been on both lines and can therefore give you a comparison.

Cheers

Gerry

Off on Independence of the Seas in a couple of weeks for 4 nights to Cork.:D

This will be our first non P&O cruise.

I was wondering if anyone had any tips? Other than just enjoy it.

We have just come back after a 2 week cruise on Indy. Had a fabulous time again, we were on the maiden cruise last May where we went to Cork for 4 days. You will love the ship, she is still looking as good as she did when she was brand new. One tip.......the prices of alcohol has gone up tremendously since last year and there is no coffee in the cabin, so advise you take your own, plus depending on what sort of cabin you have, there are only paper cups for drinks in cabin, so my advice is if you are not in a Junior Suite and above, when you go to the coffee bar on the Royal Promenade deck, take the china mugs back to your cabin!!! There are only European or american plug sockets, so take an adaptor with you. I have lots of photos on my website which you can see what Indy looks like, plus there will be more in the next couple of days showing our cruise.

Website is www.picasaweb.google.co.uk/nannyspice then click on appropriate cruise and you will see all the ship in her glory; ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!

Thank you for your replies, really enjoyed looking at the pictures.

What was the most popular dress coes for the evenings, i know it is smart casual, with one formal.

Thank you for your replies, really enjoyed looking at the pictures.

What was the most popular dress coes for the evenings, i know it is smart casual, with one formal.

On our trip lots of ladies wore full length evening dresses or sparkly cocktail dresses for formal and on smart casual night, many were in sparkly or nice summer style dresses, but enjoy!!

Archived