Bermuda Aquarium/Zoo or Caves?

karenl1718

I think we are only going to have enough time to either do the Aquarium and Zoo or the Caves. Which one would you suggest?

Also, is Gibbs Lighthouse really worth it? I'm not sure we'll have enough time and may have to cut something. My parents really want to see the botanical gardens so I'm not sure how long that will take.

Thanks!

I would do the aquarium & zoo and keep the caves as an rain day option (but it's NOT going to rain during your cruise!). :)

We've never visited the lighthouse but hope to do so this year. I understand the views are worth the workout. ;)

My vote is for the Crystal Caves.

We have aquariums and zoos in the states, and if you have every been to the Atlanta or Baltimore aquariums or something equivalent you won't be very impressed with Bermuda's version.

I know we have larger, similar caves in the US (like Lurray Caverns) but they aren't as abundant as Zoos and Aquariums.

Archived