Aurora D129 - Noise from theatre

Hils

On the other hand your not going to be spending that much time in your cabin during the day [ when there will be rehearsal in the theatre ] and if your not going to bed till after 11.30 you should be okay.

On the other hand your not going to be spending that much time in your cabin during the day [ when there will be rehearsal in the theatre ] and if your not going to bed till after 11.30 you should be okay.

And Stopgo should know, she is a very experienced cruiser.

:D

...and she's quoting my answers on the other thread!

Maybe just lucky but I have never heard anything from outside our cabin on any deck.

I do know people under the plate wash area of the conservatory have had problems. People under the prom deck have obviously complained of joggers and power walkers before 8am. I would imagine cabins close to the disco might have a problem too.

The theatre on the other hand should not really be a problem.

And Stopgo should know, she is a very experienced cruiser.

:D

...and she's quoting my answers on the other thread!

Why are you all picking on me for ? I am really disappointed in you Sue, I expect it from Gerry and N/Bs but not you.

because you pick on me ! And the others, read your posts, and I'm fed up with it, if i post on anything i can guarantee you will make a snide reply if you can't take it don't do it to others....:rolleyes:

because you pick on me ! And the others, read your posts, and I'm fed up with it, if i post on anything i can guarantee you will make a snide reply if you can't take it don't do it to others....:rolleyes:

Example? When did I last pick on you and post a snide remark.

Sue, don't respond to it, you will be there for days and fill up 3 screens with the snide remarks and comments she makes.

Gerry

I don't know how you can say that Gerry, it was only the other day I put up a post wishing you all the best for your up and coming Cruise !

Archived