Sheraton and Wyndham - Blankets & Food ??

jay007

We will be in Nassau on Monday the 18th, (Disney Cruise).

We have decided that we would take a bus or a cab to Cable Beach and going for some type of Day Pass at Sheraton and Wyndham Hotels.

We are 2 Adults and a 8 year old child.

If we don't get the $40 Meal Plan/Day Pass ... Is there lunch food we can buy at the hotel ?

Is there any simple Hamburgers, Hotdogs for my kid ..or basic food sandwiches available any where near or on the beach ? Are the prices just not worth the effort and should we just go for the $40 deal. For us Adults it is fine...but to my 1 Hotdog/Chips guy...its a little pricey.

Also..... Should we bring a inexpensive Beach Towel to sit on while at the beach ? I understand the hotel offers Towels with the Day pass ...Are their Chairs readily available

or is that going to be an issue??

What have other done ?

THANKS for your ASSISTANCE !!!!

We will be in Nassau on Monday the 18th, (Disney Cruise).

We have decided that we would take a bus or a cab to Cable Beach and going for some type of Day Pass at Sheraton and Wyndham Hotels.

We are 2 Adults and a 8 year old child.

If we don't get the $40 Meal Plan/Day Pass ... Is there lunch food we can buy at the hotel ?

Is there any simple Hamburgers, Hotdogs for my kid ..or basic food sandwiches available any where near or on the beach ? Are the prices just not worth the effort and should we just go for the $40 deal. For us Adults it is fine...but to my 1 Hotdog/Chips guy...its a little pricey.

Also..... Should we bring a inexpensive Beach Towel to sit on while at the beach ? I understand the hotel offers Towels with the Day pass ...Are their Chairs readily available

or is that going to be an issue??

What have other done ?

THANKS for your ASSISTANCE !!!!

Both hotels offer chairs and towel service.

if your day pass doesn't include food, they both have outdoor grills with burgers, wraps and salads.. If I remember correctly, prices start around $10 for a cheeseburger basket (comes with fries).

hava a fun day

Archived