First time cruisers on oceana 27th june 2009 mediterranean

Syorkscruisers

Hi All

Me and my girlfriend are going on a cruise for the first time on june 27th 2009 around the mediterranean on the oceana, we have £75 each onboard credit is there anything that this doesnt count against? We were wondering if this could be used for some excursions that we have booked?

Thanks for any replies

Hi All

Me and my girlfriend are going on a cruise for the first time on june 27th 2009 around the mediterranean on the oceana, we have £75 each onboard credit is there anything that this doesnt count against? We were wondering if this could be used for some excursions that we have booked?

Thanks for any replies

As almost everything is charged against your shipboard accound, yes, you can spend it on anything. It will normally be shown as a discount at the end of the bill or somewhere within the bill.

Yes your £75 will disappear verrrry quickly I'm afraid, one 1/2 day tour for two and thats it,

or....4-5 bottles of wine on 4-5 evenings at dinner, or some photos,of some jewellery from the shop, it soon mounts up!

If you are running separate accounts, just make sure you each use up your OBC. You will find that your account starts off at -£75. You can get a print out at any time from reception to see how you are doing. If you don't spend it all they will not give you anything back but thats not too difficult

Brian

Archived