GTY AG cabin but AGs sold out..??

saileeney

I just noticed that on our sailing (8/2 on the Gem) That the price of the mini-suite (AG) came down to the same amount we paid for our balcony(BB). The only thing stopping me from calling my TA is only GTY is available for the AG category. How can they put you in an AG if they are all sold out? Just wondering how this works... (I hope this question makes some kind of sense to someone..:p)

It's funny because I checked the prices earlier today and my BB had dropped $300 and there was one AG aft available. Now the BBs are back up to $1249 and the aft is gone!! :eek: I guess you need to move fast!! :D

Thanks!

~Aileen

I guess this means you're back, Monte. ;)

How was the Pearl?

Boarding in Vancouver was a cluster____, but everything else was fantastic :D

I'll be doing a review (probably tomorrow). Till then I'm too tired to do anything that requires much thought ;)

Boarding in Vancouver was a cluster____, but everything else was fantastic :D

I'll be doing a review (probably tomorrow). Till then I'm too tired to do anything that requires much thought ;)

Was there some reason why Vancouver was so bad? or is it always like that anyone know?

Was there some reason why Vancouver was so bad? or is it always like that anyone know?

I've sailed from Vancouver before and had never had a problem like we did this time. I suspect a combination of things---the big one being that this was one of the first times (if not THE first time) THIS SEASON that they had 3 ships boarding at Canada Place at the same time (there was a 4th ship at Ballantine Pier -forgive the spelling if I messed that up).

I have no doubt that they'll soon be up to speed and everything will be fine. :D

Just wanted to give you guys an update (even though my thread has been completely hijacked...I'm not naming any names but you know who you are....;))

We were able to pay $100 extra ($50 pp) for the GTY AG and then they assigned us an AF!! yay! Thanks for the great advice :D

~Aileen

Just wanted to give you guys an update (even though my thread has been completely hijacked...I'm not naming any names but you know who you are....;))

We were able to pay $100 extra ($50 pp) for the GTY AG and then they assigned us an AF!! yay! Thanks for the great advice :D

~Aileen

Good for you, Aileen. $100 for the upgrade is pretty sweet! I really like the extra room in the mini's (especially having the larger bathroom). And the curtain separating the sleeping and sitting areas is a real plus for us.

(And I do apologize for the minor hijacking. At least I answered your question before going off topic! :D)

Archived