Finding a Name Of A Wine From VINES??

I was recently on the LIBERTY OF THE SEAS; and we had wine in VINES on the promenade. We loved this one bottle of wine that was on their menu but unable to locate it because I dont have the name.

I am trying to see the Vines Wine Menu; that way I would notice it; anyone know how to do this?

It was a white wine on the (I think) first page on the left hand side; I remember the Glass price was maybe $11-12... any ideas?

I tried to locate a menu on the net but no such luck.

I was recently on the LIBERTY OF THE SEAS; and we had wine in VINES on the promenade. We loved this one bottle of wine that was on their menu but unable to locate it because I dont have the name.

I am trying to see the Vines Wine Menu; that way I would notice it; anyone know how to do this?

It was a white wine on the (I think) first page on the left hand side; I remember the Glass price was maybe $11-12... any ideas?

I tried to locate a menu on the net but no such luck.

Maybe this will help

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562747533yjShXM

Thanks very much! this really helped, I believe the bottle I was searching for is called Treana Mer Soleil from CA. This I think is it!! Well now I will buy this bottle and try it to see if infact that is it; I am pretty sure this is it. I remember it began with the letter T.

Thanks again for the wine list pages! Its amazing the information that is out there! Great JOB!

The wine list I posted is an older one. I had a wonderful Viognier (say that after drinking two glasses of it, LOL) on Mariner a couple of weeks ago. I'm afraid I was too lazy to pull out my camera and take pictures of the new list, though.:o

Thanks very much! this really helped, I believe the bottle I was searching for is called Treana Mer Soleil from CA. This I think is it!! Well now I will buy this bottle and try it to see if infact that is it; I am pretty sure this is it. I remember it began with the letter T.

Thanks again for the wine list pages! Its amazing the information that is out there! Great JOB!

GOOD LUCK.....hope you find it:)

Archived