~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

OFFICIAL ~ SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun

on

May 11, 2010. ~ OFFICIAL

Join US!

This is the first R/T for the Spirit out of Seattle ~

Join us for this special event!

CRUISE INTINERARY

Tue Seattle, Washington 4:00 pm

Wed At Sea

Thu Cruise Tracy Arm

Fri Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sat Juneau, Alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Sun Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am - 1:00 pm

Mon Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 pm -11:59 pm

Tue Seattle, Washington 7:00 am

Deposit Info

The deposit of $325 per person is due at booking. The final payment for the group is due January 22, 2010. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

*Your Cruise Critic Group Cruise Includes:

$100 per cabin on board credit

Champagne and Chocolates

Cruise Critic Lanyards or similar(One per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets or similar (One per stateroom)

15% Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

All Port Charges, Taxes, and Fees

Please let us know if you want to join our awesome goofy group!

IM000347.jpg

Can you imagine waking up to that! JOIN US!

Contact Annette for pricing or any questions. Member Cruise Info or Member Cruise Folder

JOIN US>>>>>>>>

Our Pricing can't be BEAT! :D

I hope everyone out there as a SpECIAL LABOR DAY!

Kathi, have a GREAT time Scrapbooking.

Everyone - Enjoy the Official end of Summer in a relaxing way, no matter what that is!

For you lurker out there, you could be thinking about that special cruise to ALASKA you know you want to take! Then start tomorrow by calling Johna! We would love to have you join us, I promise we will get crazier as the date gets closer to sail time.

May 7 - 9 for those arriving the weekend before the cruise

Seattle Maritime Festival

This festival celebrates all that is seaworthy on Seattle's picturesque waterfront. Featuring a fleet of wacky goings-on from the country's biggest tugboat race to Quick and Dirty Boat Building, most activities are free and aimed at all the family.

Other entertainment includes remote control boat demos, World Invitational Survival Suit Races, tours of tugboats and government vessels, shanty singing and boat building and much of the fun is aimed at kids, with free face painting and photo booths where they can be snapped while posing with pirates, mermaids or Popeye. For something a little more cerebral there are sea-related art exhibitions and seaside poetry readings, while for something more digestive there's the Annual Waterfront Chowder Cook-Off, at which local fish restaurants compete to produce the best chowder. There's also a food and beer garden for when you want to just sit back and watch.

In Washington State, where one of every four jobs is related to either the maritime industry or foreign trade, the sector contributes more than $35 billion annually to the Seattle area's economy. This fun festival celebrates this with a string of activities and fun

Hey just realized 8 months today we will be starting our trek west!!!!

Woo Hoo......... Closer and Closer. Will have to start more serious planning soon. The hotel rate has gone up about $ 20 a night; plane tickets about the same.

Happy Tuesday! Happy because i'm not working today or yesterday :)

We had a family cookout here yesterday. When my oldest daughter came over, she came out back and brought my grand daughter to the pool deck where we were. She put Abby down and I said she looked so cute in her new outfit. Then I noticed everyone was looking at me, some were laughing. I didn't get why.

Jessie said look at Abby's shirt. I looked at it an it just didn't register until I read it a 2nd time.

It says Big Sister with a heart on it. I said Oh, its cute then I said OOOOHHHHHH OOOHHHHH your pregnant! It was a cute way of telling us, even tho it didn't register at the time :o This will be my 3rd, hers as well. She was pregnant but lost it in December. OK, I am excited!!

Happy Tuesday! Happy because i'm not working today or yesterday :)

We had a family cookout here yesterday. When my oldest daughter came over, she came out back and brought my grand daughter to the pool deck where we were. She put Abby down and I said she looked so cute in her new outfit. Then I noticed everyone was looking at me, some were laughing. I didn't get why.

Jessie said look at Abby's shirt. I looked at it an it just didn't register until I read it a 2nd time.

It says Big Sister with a heart on it. I said Oh, its cute then I said OOOOHHHHHH OOOHHHHH your pregnant! It was a cute way of telling us, even tho it didn't register at the time :o This will be my 3rd, hers as well. She was pregnant but lost it in December. OK, I am excited!!

Congrats! Grandchildren are so special. I can't wait until I get another one! What about the timing, she is not due while you are cruising is she?

e are going to be on the Spirit after you all in June 2010. Can you tell me approximate plane fare if you booked with arnival and whether they fly you in on day of cruise departure or not? Thanks

I paid right at $250 for Virginia to Seattle. I would not fly in the same day. I am coming in a few day early to enjoy Seattle.

Cheri - Congrats on the new grandbaby. That was a cute way to tell you the great news.

darlipoo - we're coming from West Palm Beach 2 days before the cruise..like Annette, we want to have a couple days to sight see and get use to the time change. For ever and ever the price has been $240 round trip. The rates are really funny. I look at the larger airports south of us (Fort Lauderdale and Miami) and the price is higher.

Thanks everyone :D She didn't want to say anything yet because she was pregnant back in December but lost that one. This is exciting again! Jacob (5) wants a brother and Abby (2) is to young to know.

Not sure yet Annette when she will be due. Hopefully her 1st Dr apt. will tell us a date! She thinks she may be a couple of months, find out soon!

We are 1 of the few flying in Monday. I am pushing work that much time :rolleyes: I am hoping to get that early flight so we will still have some of the morning and all afternoon!

OFFICIAL ~ SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun

on

May 11, 2010. ~ OFFICIAL

This is the first R/T for the Spirit out of Seattle ~

Join us for this special event!

CRUISE INTINERARY

Tue Seattle, Washington 4:00 pm

Wed At Sea

Thu Cruise Tracy Arm

Fri Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sat Juneau, Alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Sun Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am - 1:00 pm

Mon Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 pm -11:59 pm

Tue Seattle, Washington 7:00 am

Deposit Info

The full per person deposit of $350 is required for all singles, triples, quads, suite and ocean view staterooms. The second deposit of $325 per person is due November 13, 2009 for those who book at the reduced deposit. The final payment for the group is due January 22, 2010. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

*Your Cruise Critic Group Cruise Includes:

$100 per cabin on board credit

Champagne and Chocolates

Cruise Critic Lanyards or similar(One per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets or similar (One per stateroom)

15% Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

All Port Charges, Taxes, and Fees

Please let us know if you want to join our awesome goofy group!

IM000347.jpg

Can you imagine waking up to that! JOIN US!

Contact Annette for pricing or any questions. Member Cruise Info or Member Cruise Folder

ALASKA, ALASKA, ALASKA.... We dream of ALASKA! And oh yeah....Seattle too!

Archived