~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Hi there,

Great job Annette. The website look very nice. Can you add me to the list of cruisers to Alaska. This is my dream cruise. I can not wait. Hurry up May 11.

Brenda

:) Welcome Brenda! We are so glad to welcome you . This cruise is so many of ours DREAm cruise! Be sure and check out the group folders as well as our website! We have some activities already added such as walk for the cure, scrapbooking, wine sharing or just meet and greet and more to come. And ideas just share......

And Welcome, welcome, welcome!

No I am OK with it. That means we are next....(insert dancing cruiser here)

OK, that works, hadn't thought of it that way! There is a six day one right before us and then we ARE THE FIRST ROUND TRIP OUT OF SEATTLE - SPIRIT WILL MAKE! and we will be dancing on the decks!

Has anybody nailed down excursions yet? I thought we where set but we are finding some new things to do.....I should stop researching:eek: . DH is definatley doing a floatplane in Ketchikan, and the train in skagway nothing planned...also need to pick which train excursion.

I don't know if everyone's already purchased flight tickets, but I just found $188 round trip on Delta! Good luck & happy cruise shopping!

I also put tons of sweaters on my wish list, and some boots for hiking! It's going to be cold!

My friends just got back from their Alaska cruise on the spirit, and they had a blast!

I don't know if everyone's already purchased flight tickets, but I just found $188 round trip on Delta! Good luck & happy cruise shopping!

I also put tons of sweaters on my wish list, and some boots for hiking! It's going to be cold!

My friends just got back from their Alaska cruise on the spirit, and they had a blast!

Hey Dana, Glad to hear from you again! Tell your friend to share all her news on Alaska. Hiking is a MUST! Everyone says a layer, layer, layer!

Since I suffer from short term memory loss :rolleyes: ....I can't remember, but are you flying out of Tampa?

Welcome Jim!!!!!!

I booked my flight some time ago. I got $560 Canadian for 2 of us which I was thrilled with!!!!

Just looking at some photos from previous Alaskan cruises again and this is going to be amazing.

I am really surprised that there isn't more of us on here chatting when the cruise is almost sold out.

Come on lurkers come in and say hi!!!!!!!

Archived