~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Hi Annette, keep us posted on what you find out from Johna this is

interesting. We made sure are deposit was on a credit card so we knew

it would be paid. Used Carnival like the points some day they will add up

Good Morning Spiriters,

Left an e-mail for Johna and am going to call also to try and see what the mystery here is. First numbers changed and not booking group anymore! Maybe just what we are all noticing ...The ship is getting full! But there may be a first that don't pay the remaining deposit that is due in the next two weeks.

Anyone out there that owes, I would get it in ON TIME don't think they are going to take any late with the looks of things!

Hopefully, more people will start to visit the board after the Holidays, so we can get the events we want to do planned! Also, a list for thge group Hotel, so everyone gets the right rate...which is wonderful.

One more project and hopefully work will calm down. Annual years of Service slide show I have to have ready by tomorrow! NOT READY!

Hey everyone!!!! All the bosses are away today, so it is "while the cat is away the mouse will play"....lol Lots of surfing being done today :)

If you find out any good any info keep us posted, we love to get news.

Ok... I have posted what I was told under the group folder PRICING.

We have the Great Hotel group rate that anyone can take advantage of. :D

In way, it will be good when all the booking is done so we can concrate on ALL THE FUN!

So excited my DD comes home from Italy tomorrow night, missed her so much. We now know who is the loud one in the house, it has been pretty quiet around here for 10 days;)

Have a Halloween/50th Birthday party to go to on Saturday night, but I have been fighting some bug since late Tuesday night so I hope it is gone in time for me to go.

Have a great Thursday all!!!

So excited my DD comes home from Italy tomorrow night, missed her so much. We now know who is the loud one in the house, it has been pretty quiet around here for 10 days;)

Have a Halloween/50th Birthday party to go to on Saturday night, but I have been fighting some bug since late Tuesday night so I hope it is gone in time for me to go.

Have a great Thursday all!!!

Hope you feel better, I am fighting allergies since we moved to the new office. I am fine at home but once I go to work the water works start!

Kim - hope you feel better soon. I've been battling a flu/cold/hacking cough since Oct. 12. Just the runny nose and hacking cough left. Doctor has given me two different antibiotics and two different cough syrups. I'm over not feeling well at this point!! :(

my husband and i are going on our first cruise together and we choosed alaska 11,2010. :) we i just found this roll call and i am excited to meet all of you guys to have fun on the ship. my husband name is mike and my name is eva . we are from fortlauderdale and are looking forward to this cruise.

thanks

eva stout

my husband name is mike and my name is eva . we are from fortlauderdale and are looking forward to this cruise.

thanks

eva stout

Welcome to our world. And, simply by saying "Hi", you joined us. No dues/password/secret handshake involved. Just a willingness to have fun

my husband and i are going on our first cruise together and we choosed alaska 11,2010. :) we i just found this roll call and i am excited to meet all of you guys to have fun on the ship. my husband name is mike and my name is eva . we are from fortlauderdale and are looking forward to this cruise.

thanks

eva stout

Hi Eva!! Welcome to our group. There are a few of us from the Sunshine State looking for the colder climate of Alaska!!:p

When will you be flying to Seattle? We're flying in on the 9th.

thanks

eva stout

Welcome, Welcome! We are glad you will be joining us Spirtiers as we sail to breauty of the Majestic Skies! Please check all the links by my signature!

Welcome Eva and Mike!!!! We are also flying in on the 9th. Well 6 of my group arrives on the 9th, and the other 2 on the 10th.

Hope everyone is feeling better soon, still feel lousy this morning and have to spend part of the day at the airport picking up DD, she has been gone 10 days and miss her tons.

i noticed that we floridians look for the cold weather...isn't that funny!

well we love the cold weather but i guess vacations will do for now.

All of you sound like a crowd that likes to have fun and we are all for it.

mike and i are flying on the 8th to Seattle hopeing to do sightseeing.

we rented a car to go do some hiking and our hotel is a walking distance to the market and the needle tower "i think thats what is called" we are returning the car back to airport...but i read somewhere that the cruise lines does have a bus that picks us up at the airport on the 11th. does anyone know if that is true?

we are staying in the Ramada Inn and i belive we got a decent price .

considering we will be there only to sleep and shower. i can't wait to have fun and meet you all in seattle or the cruise.

later guys

eva and mike

We have a Group rate going at the Quality Suites on St John's St. They gave us a "can't be rate" it is listed under the member pages with the group code to get the rate. It is under $100. and we are also within walking distance of the Space Needle. Hope to have some type of get together at the hotel Monday Night. You can arrange a bus for the airport to the cruise port. I read somewhere that they have a rental car turn in at both ports so you might want to ask your rental car people. Our hotel has a shuttle from the hotel to pier for $8.00 a person.

I am also flying in on the 8th.

The Magic number today is 613, how cool is that......The whitching number for Halloween! Hope everyone had a super Halloween. The Noles and the Caines both pulled some Magic out of thier helments!

Kim, hope you had a good welcome home for your daughter.

6 month, 1 weeks and 3 days until we sail...Whoo Hoo

And the Magic Number today is 612; 6 months, 1 week and 2 days until we SPIRIT away to the Majestic Skies.

The ship is nearly full, so any last minute lurkers---it now or never. We can no longer offer the fanastic rates that we had but don't miss out on the chance to join our wonderful group and get an OBC!

Yesterday was the first day of the Fall Holidays, the goblins have disappeared and we are entering the time of caring and sharing, may I be to first to wish all a Happy and Fruitful Fall! May a boumty befall ALL!~

hello annette

thanks for the info. about terning the car at the port,i will cal the rental car.

as far as the hotel we got it when we first got the cruise reserved but i think we are only paying 84.00 dollars. on the cruise we got a cabin with a balcony but i have not checked what # we got. than again and maybe we shall meet before the cruise to say hello.

eva

I love the idea of a handshake!!! Hello everyone - sorry I haven't rambled in a while. We did buy our tickets, & it seems like the Florida people are all leaving on the 9th... Anyone from Tampa, cuz that's when/where I'm headed out!

Welcome Eva!

So who's gonna teach me that handshake?

I love the idea of a handshake!!! Hello everyone - sorry I haven't rambled in a while. We did buy our tickets, & it seems like the Florida people are all leaving on the 9th... Anyone from Tampa, cuz that's when/where I'm headed out!

Welcome Eva!

So who's gonna teach me that handshake?

The cruise Elmer and I am supposed to be going on in two weeks we are all wearing Mardi Gras beads and meeting for a sailaway , hopefully anyway. At the hospital right now waiting for them to take Elmer back for a cardiac catherization.

I think the beads are cool idea, there are just a few of us that are here on CC boards that are meeting.

Archived