~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Thanks Kim but I don't believe that they will be able to get the group rate, Johna said that all the rooms were taken back so Carnival could charge the regular price so I dought that they will be able to get any kind of discount. Just go ahead and cancell when it is good for you and I will have my friends talk to Johna on Monday

You might have them call Johna and see if Kathi room was still available since it was already in the group. She was going to try and grab another cancelled room (Cheri) for someone she had on a waiting list. Don't know if Carnival let her do it or not. That was awhile back. But, you might have your friends ask about the chance of being on a waiting list.

The cruise has been totally pulled from all searches so it is sold out! :eek: Who would have thought!

Sorry to hear about your family Kim, hope they get better!

Annette, I haven't been to the website in a hot minute, but will be my next stop. Do you think we can have a tab or page on the website about healthy eating or support so everyone can come talk diet daily if they want. Support is always good. Just a thought...

Ok you asked you got it! :Dhttp://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=22256453#post22256453

Thanks I will have them call Johna and see if they can squeeze in.

You might have them call Johna and see if Kathi room was still available since it was already in the group. She was going to try and grab another cancelled room (Cheri) for someone she had on a waiting list. Don't know if Carnival let her do it or not. That was awhile back. But, you might have your friends ask about the chance of being on a waiting list.

The cruise has been totally pulled from all searches so it is sold out! :eek: Who would have thought!

Sorry to hear about your family Kim, hope they get better!

Thank you Annette!!! I have posted!!! You have inspired me to get up & do my morning yoga!!!

My boss at work today said she made a new policy...No Chocolate in the office after the first of the year..........

Like i believe that will happen. :confused:

The 1st of the year is when I will get serious also! I actually keep a bowl of candy I don't like on my desk for my people. That way I'm not tempted. (good candy, just ones I don't like...)

Good Idea, as long as it's not chocolate, I'm probably OK!

Good Morning Everyone!

The Hustle and Bustle of the Season is upon us! Don't forget your manners as you you are enjoying the malls and shopping center; and a Happy Hpliday to all.

I am going to fight the crowds at Sam's for work on the way in to work this morning ........everybody wish me LUCK! Hope everybody has a GREAT Day, it's a;most Friday! And ALASKA will be here before we know it!

I guess you can call this our Holday Music Weekend. On Friday night, Diana will sing in the Church Holiday choir recital. Sunday afternoon will have us at Jingle Bell Rock. The band "Santa's Rockin' Helpers" accompany a cast of seven singers and dancers performing contemporary and classic Christmas tunes. The show also includes a salute to the animated TV specials of Christmas Past.

Wow Christmas is really coming up fast, less then 2 weeks WOW

Well DH and DBIL are all booked on the flightseeing adventure they wanted to do in Ketchikan. I think I am just going to do the Duck tour there, then hook back up with DH for some more sightseeing.

Can we go now!!!

I guess you can call this our Holday Music Weekend. On Friday night, Diana will sing in the Church Holiday choir recital. Sunday afternoon will have us at Jingle Bell Rock. The band "Santa's Rockin' Helpers" accompany a cast of seven singers and dancers performing contemporary and classic Christmas tunes. The show also includes a salute to the animated TV specials of Christmas Past.

sounds like you had a GRET Holiday weekend!

Sleet here, good time to start Holiday baking!

Hi everyone,

Just dropping in to say hi! My DS and I kidnapped my husband yesterday morning for his birthday. Made him get up early, saying that we were going to our favorite breakfast place at Lake Worth Beach pier. Meanwhile, I turned the opposite direction, jumped on the turnpike and drove 2 1/2 hours to Walt Disney World's EPCOT for the day. He finally guessed where we were when we had been on the road almost 2 hours.

We had a great time at EPCOT...heavy crowds...HOT and HUMID weather. Who lost the memo about cooler weather in December??? We were actually sweating as we were walking around. :cool: If anyone has the opportunity to visit EPCOT, you must ride on Soarin' and Mission Space.

Everyone must be getting excited for the cruise. I can't wait to see your pictures and read the reviews. We decided to treat ourselves with an aft balcony on the May 2011 Alaskan trip...we figure we'll have an extra year to save, :rolleyes:

Talk soon,

Hi everyone,

Just dropping in to say hi! My DS and I kidnapped my husband yesterday morning for his birthday. Made him get up early, saying that we were going to our favorite breakfast place at Lake Worth Beach pier. Meanwhile, I turned the opposite direction, jumped on the turnpike and drove 2 1/2 hours to Walt Disney World's EPCOT for the day. He finally guessed where we were when we had been on the road almost 2 hours.

We had a great time at EPCOT...heavy crowds...HOT and HUMID weather. Who lost the memo about cooler weather in December??? We were actually sweating as we were walking around. :cool: If anyone has the opportunity to visit EPCOT, you must ride on Soarin' and Mission Space.

Everyone must be getting excited for the cruise. I can't wait to see your pictures and read the reviews. We decided to treat ourselves with an aft balcony on the May 2011 Alaskan trip...we figure we'll have an extra year to save, :rolleyes:

Talk soon,

Sounds like a wonderful time! WOW, an aft balcony!

My daughter finally made her appointment for her passport! She is so excited, she got the job in HR she applied for. Same company but out of the department she was in, she was burn out from working there for 8 years. Largest medical group in our area.

Well...it's what we're gonna shoot for. If it happens it'll be great, if not, any balcony will do. Heck, just being on the cruise will be awesome. :D

Congrats to your daughter for her new position.

Ok, it can stop snowing anytime it wants, 8 inches and still counting. Now I know why Alaska is bright so late. It is normally so dark outside, but with all this snow on the ground, it looks like it daylight out!

Took me 1 and half hours to drive home tonight, the roads were not scraped at all. I have swept the porch 5 times already, so I don't get stuck inside.

Ok, it can stop snowing anytime it wants, 8 inches and still counting. Now I know why Alaska is bright so late. It is normally so dark outside, but with all this snow on the ground, it looks like it daylight out!

Took me 1 and half hours to drive home tonight, the roads were not scraped at all. I have swept the porch 5 times already, so I don't get stuck inside.

You poor thing! I've been watching the weather channel. This is a bad storm. I work for one of the nationwide banks. Our offices in the Maggie Valley, NC area closed at noon yesterday due to the storm.

I hope today and tomorrow is better for you.

Along with two of Diana's three children, we're set to see A Vegas Holiday: Live from the Sahara tonight. This award winning jazz musical, scheduled to debut on Broadway later this year, has won every Los Angeles theater award. The play looks how Louis Prima and Keely Smith [she was his 4th wife] merged--or failed to merge--their professional/personal lives while a top Vegas lounge act in the 50s and 60s.

Archived