~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Perfect choice Annette! I love the picture on that shirt. The blue brings it all out and I like the date on the back.

I was finally off from work yesterday so I did Nothing! I even went in the pool a couple of hours. Have to run my son to school today for senior breakfast and graduation practice :D Saturday is the big day...please NO rain!

Perfect choice Annette! I love the picture on that shirt. The blue brings it all out and I like the date on the back.

I was finally off from work yesterday so I did Nothing! I even went in the pool a couple of hours. Have to run my son to school today for senior breakfast and graduation practice :D Saturday is the big day...please NO rain!

Cheri, Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy....Yesterday was the big graduation day here. The Salem Civic center had 4 back to back! I had to give 3 Grad gifts this year, that is more than usual.

Hey everybody in case you noticed the Group section is a bit different if you click on the member cruises the list of member cruises will pop up. I talk to Johna when I got the deposit extension and they added 5 new cruise last weekend so I guess that list is going to grow any more.

Also, if you know anyone else that wants to go to ALASKA with us this is the last time for a deposit reduction.

Better go get ready for work! Hump day! Have a good one everybody!

Been running around all day. Just got home from getting my hair done. Got it cut a little above my shoulders. Its weird :eek:

Been going thru pictures again. I needed to catch up on a few. I just checked the airline. We can almost check the prices for our flight. I checked the week before ours to get an idea on the price. I love the fact that we can arrive in Seattle about 11:00am (there time). I can't wait to see our choices!

Been running around all day. Just got home from getting my hair done. Got it cut a little above my shoulders. Its weird :eek:

Been going thru pictures again. I needed to catch up on a few. I just checked the airline. We can almost check the prices for our flight. I checked the week before ours to get an idea on the price. I love the fact that we can arrive in Seattle about 11:00am (there time). I can't wait to see our choices!

I think day 330 is when we can get prices. I haven't checked in awhile. Guess I need to look and she what they are looking like.

New pictures are posted! So is your son ready to get that piece of paper?

Thread

I just checked prices they are still good it I drive 2 or 4 hours. If I drive to Greensboro, it is around $335, if I go to Baltimore it is around $225. If I fly out of Roanoke, it is $500...... so will not be Roanoke! $100 times 5 is almost $500 dollars but it is at least a 4 hour car ride and probably a hotel the night before for Baltimore. Greensboro is a 2 hour drive with a 6:00 flight which mean leaving by 3 am or a hotel the night before also! And then a 2 - 4 hour drive home when we return. More decisions!

Yes, hes ready Annette. They have to go thru 1 more practice on Friday. I think we are as excited. Our 3 girls already graduated 2 years and 7 years ago!

I checked prices at both Charlotte and Greensboro. Dan said they are both the same distance for us. Its easier and cheaper to fly out of Greensboro. Charlotte is way to crowded and spread out.

OFFICIAL ~ SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun

on

May 11, 2010. ~ OFFICIAL

Special $25.00 Deposit for a limited time. Join US!

This is the first R/T for the Spirit out of Seattle ~

Join us for this special event!

CRUISE INTINERARY

Tue Seattle, Washington 4:00 pm

Wed At Sea

Thu Cruise Tracy Arm

Fri Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sat Juneau, Alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Sun Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am - 1:00 pm

Mon Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 pm -11:59 pm

Tue Seattle, Washington 7:00 am

Deposit Info

A reduced deposit is available for double occupancy $25 per person, guarantee cabins until July 6, 2009 - (last extension) The full per person deposit of $350 is required for all singles, triples, quads, suite and ocean view staterooms. The second deposit of $325 per person is due November 13, 2009 for those who book at the reduced deposit. The final payment for the group is due January 22, 2010. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

*Your Cruise Critic Group Cruise Includes:

$100 per cabin on board credit

Champagne and Chocolates

Cruise Critic Lanyards or similar(One per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets or similar (One per stateroom)

15% Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

All Port Charges, Taxes, and Fees

Please let us know if you want to join our awesome goofy group!

IM000347.jpg

Can you imagine waking up to that! JOIN US!

Contact Annette for pricing or any questions. Member Cruise Info or Member Cruise Folder

ALASKA are you ready for the SPIRIT's of MAJESTIC SKIES?

I am ready for Alaska but Alaska isn't ready for me :p

Had another really bad storm last night. Just as we headed out to the store. There was so much water on the roads. Looks like another replay tonight. As long as it waits until I get to work, then it can rain.

I am ready for Alaska but Alaska isn't ready for me :p

Had another really bad storm last night. Just as we headed out to the store. There was so much water on the roads. Looks like another replay tonight. As long as it waits until I get to work, then it can rain.

It stormed here too, just as I was going to bed the lights went out.

I thought it would be cool if we gave ourselves Spirit names like some other groups have. Example: Spirit of the cat, Spirit of Inuk, Spirit of Happiness. What do we think? Do we want to do this - thought it might be a fun kind of thing

Thats a cute idea Annette!

Dan asked me if there will be different kinds of fish on the cruise since we are on a different kind of cruise. I told him I didn't know. I was reading and catching up on nolaAlive's review. I loved then last page I saw. Said there is a different special fish each night. Not on the menu but in the capers. I can't wait to show Dan the pictures. He will be thrilled.

Some more great pictures I found in a review on the Princess board.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1003877

Amazing pictures, Thanks for finding them for us Kathi. First I have seen of Victoria, it is also a beautiful site. And the Pike's marget, that is a definite to see in Seattle. There is so much to see, I don't know how we are going to do it! I can see why people go back to Alaska! It like a Pringle, you can't have just one!

Anybody else have any comments about the Spirit names?

Gotta run....Yea it's friday. I am going to TN tomorrow to pick up my step grandaughters for a three week visit.

Cheri, Tell your son ...Congrats and best of luck tomorrow.

Jenny, Roy, Cajon, Kim, Tech ans everyone else - hope you have a Great Friday and weekend!

Gotta run....Yea it's friday. I am going to TN tomorrow to pick up my step grandaughters for a three week visit.

Annette - hope you have a safe trip to TN.

We will try to carry on in your absence! We'll miss you, :( but we'll try to keep the thread active. :D

:eek: Found us on page 5. Today was a fun day. Graduation was great. Joseph looked so good. Reading threads on clothes of all things LOL Once again, a bad storm came thru tonight.

We are back...... all the way 60 miles past Knoxville and back in one day is a bit much for me! But, the girls are here and tomorrow we get to go to Wally World - they grew more than I thought and I get to take all the clothes I bought back!

Driving back was kind of scary driving in the storms!

I found us on page 4 this morning....kind of a slow week. Anybody else still out there?

Archived