~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

OFFICIAL ~ SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun

on

May 11, 2010. ~ OFFICIAL

Special $25.00 Deposit for a limited time. Join US!

This is the first R/T for the Spirit out of Seattle ~

Join us for this special event!

CRUISE INTINERARY

Tue Seattle, Washington 4:00 pm

Wed At Sea

Thu Cruise Tracy Arm

Fri Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sat Juneau, Alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Sun Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am - 1:00 pm

Mon Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 pm -11:59 pm

Tue Seattle, Washington 7:00 am

Deposit Info

A reduced deposit is available for double occupancy $25 per person, guarantee cabins until July 06, 2009 - (I will be requesting an extension) The full per person deposit of $350 is required for all singles, triples, quads, suite and ocean view staterooms. The second deposit of $325 per person is due November 13, 2009 for those who book at the reduced deposit. The final payment for the group is due January 22, 2010. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

*Your Cruise Critic Group Cruise Includes:

$100 per cabin on board credit

Champagne and Chocolates

Cruise Critic Lanyards or similar(One per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets or similar (One per stateroom)

15% Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

All Port Charges, Taxes, and Fees

Please let us know if you want to join our awesome goofy group!

IM000347.jpg

Can you imagine waking up to that! JOIN US!

Contact Annette for pricing or any questions. Member Cruise Info or Member Cruise Folder

Call Johna Monday, we want you to join us! To book this cruise contact Johna at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609. Please be sure to clearly mention that you are INTERESTED IN BOOKING THE CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE ABOARD THIS SAILING.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL OUR DADS OUT THERE!

I was looking at flights again this morning. 2 more days to go to see our flight back. So far, I am liking the flight out at 6:40am and arriving in Seattle at 10:45am. I hate they are 3 hours behind us :p My only concern is that the flight back would be 11:35am. Since I have never had to catch a plane for a cruise, is that pushing it time wise?

hey folks....no weather or flight or hotel info to share, ive been busy searching the country for my cruise roomate..(mr. jack daniels) turns out he was hanging out here in ogallala ne. who woulda guessed that? well, weve set up another get together in denver co for monday night...apparently he wants to have a talk about how I should hang out with him rather than doing the atv excursion I planned on in alaska.....I think Im gonna stand my ground, that excursion looks pretty darn cool

hey folks....no weather or flight or hotel info to share, ive been busy searching the country for my cruise roomate..(mr. jack daniels) turns out he was hanging out here in ogallala ne. who woulda guessed that? well, weve set up another get together in denver co for monday night...apparently he wants to have a talk about how I should hang out with him rather than doing the atv excursion I planned on in alaska.....I think Im gonna stand my ground, that excursion looks pretty darn cool

I think I would pick the ATV, Jack could always wait for a sea day or evening! Need to live a little!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL OUR DADS OUT THERE!

I was looking at flights again this morning. 2 more days to go to see our flight back. So far, I am liking the flight out at 6:40am and arriving in Seattle at 10:45am. I hate they are 3 hours behind us :p My only concern is that the flight back would be 11:35am. Since I have never had to catch a plane for a cruise, is that pushing it time wise?

I would not book anything before noon, for a return!

Hello gang, wow what a week this has been. One thing after another but the seas have calmed for the moment. :)

I cancelled our September cruise we had planned, we had booked with the early saver rate so we lost a hundred dollars but gained four hundred in credit for our Alaskan cruise:)

Depending on who your booking with you can book your to and from flight today. Example: if you book directly with Delta or NWA you can book today at their site but if you plan on using price line you will have to wait a couple more days. On my flights they were the same price

Looks like we will have a late arrival time getting into Seattle (8:55 pm) on Sunday. Our return trip departure time will be around 200 pm so that’s good. I say good but that leaves us getting into Tallahassee around midnight.

Hope everyone had a great father’s day and a great week ahead.

Hello gang, wow what a week this has been. One thing after another but the seas have calmed for the moment. :)

I cancelled our September cruise we had planned, we had booked with the early saver rate so we lost a hundred dollars but gained four hundred in credit for our Alaskan cruise:)

Depending on who your booking with you can book your to and from flight today. Example: if you book directly with Delta or NWA you can book today at their site but if you plan on using price line you will have to wait a couple more days. On my flights they were the same price

Looks like we will have a late arrival time getting into Seattle (8:55 pm) on Sunday. Our return trip departure time will be around 200 pm so that’s good. I say good but that leaves us getting into Tallahassee around midnight.

Hope everyone had a great father’s day and a great week ahead.

Hi,

Sorry you had to cancel your other cruise but we are sure glad you are still with us. I just checked and the my flight is now available with Delta/NWA but not on Expedia. I will have to get with my daughter and see it she wants to leave at 11:30 am or 6:30 am. I would prefer to have more time in Seattle but not sure what her preference is. I see what Cheri meant it looks like the base flight back is the 11:30 one, other wise we don't get back until after midnight. Long drive that time of night. I am going to have to check and is what time the ship gets into Seattle so we can firgure out what time we can get off the ship!

Good Morning All,

Our last extension is approaching fast. Don't miss the special reduced deposit! One more week only! We would love to have you meet all the "SPIRIT's" onboard! We promise not to haunt you! :o

But, a few of us are fond of mysteries! :p !

Good Morning. Cute message above me Annette :) Make me want to join if I already wasn't. The more the merrier!!

I am looking for a new camera for Alaska. I have been posting/following a RCI thread for a year. A guy named Allen worked with cameras all his life until his job just closed down. Hes going to list a few for me to look into. I told him I am going on a cruise to Alaska and needed a good zoom.

I work the next 3 days 6:60pm-11:00pm. I hate these weird hours! I am in the process of changing departments. I asked Friday to be switched because I need a change and we are so short of help in my dept. all the work is left for me. :eek:

Good Morning. Cute message above me Annette :) Make me want to join if I already wasn't. The more the merrier!!

I am looking for a new camera for Alaska. I have been posting/following a RCI thread for a year. A guy named Allen worked with cameras all his life until his job just closed down. Hes going to list a few for me to look into. I told him I am going on a cruise to Alaska and needed a good zoom.

I work the next 3 days 6:60pm-11:00pm. I hate these weird hours! I am in the process of changing departments. I asked Friday to be switched because I need a change and we are so short of help in my dept. all the work is left for me. :eek:

Thank you, We all still need to pick SPIRIT names!

I thought it would be really cool if we all picked a name for ourselves. Of course if no one wants to do it or thinks it's too corny we don't have to. Kathi said they did it on the Disney cruise and that's how she got to be Happy Kathi ...... I was thinking since ALASKA is such a magicial mysticial place we could each be the Spirit of something or someone! Like a wolf, bear, Inuit, etc. I of course would be the CAT!;)

Its a cute idea. Corny=Goofy=US! :D

I talked to people today on a game site today and we got into the subject of cruising. They said they went 3 times. She said we will have a blast. Time to get ready for work :mad: I hate working these crazy hours this week.

Its a cute idea. Corny=Goofy=US! :D

I talked to people today on a game site today and we got into the subject of cruising. They said they went 3 times. She said we will have a blast. Time to get ready for work :mad: I hate working these crazy hours this week.

I don't blame you for crazy hours, that would be hard to get used to. I am salaried so I usually work 8:30 to 5:30 but never ever get out before 6:00. And we have to pull weekend sometimes, or evening if special events are planned! But, I am thankful to have a job! It is getting crazy out there.

HOT! HOT! HOT! it’s been over a hundred degrees everday for the past week here.

I got our airline tickets last night. I found a flight that arrives in Seattle at five instead of nine. That works out better. I’m happy. :)

Reserving the airline tickets only makes it that more real! How exciting. :eek:

I think we'll wait for a few months. We won't be sure until Florida State posts the Spring 2010 calendar. The last day for Spring 2009 was May 1st, so we should be okay. He's still not sure about an internship they offer the Media Production Majors. It's usually during the summer and we don't have those dates yet either. I was kidding with him last week and told him he needs to get a job on the cruise line, so Mom & Dad could sail at discount prices! ;)

The three of us went on the Disney Magic back in 2001. He was only 11, but loved it. Using walkie-talkies, we allowed him run of the ship. He met a couple kids his age and they had a great time. (Luckily they were good kids, stayed out of trouble and were very respectful of others :D ) Only Phil and I went on the Sensation cruise a few years ago. Steve said that if we were going on a Caribbean cruise he'd pass, but he definitely wants to see Alaska.

Been super busy today. Just got home from work to. Nice to relax! I asked my Asst. Manager friday for a transfer. I asked to move from ladies clothes to toys. What am I thinking :eek: I needed a change.

Haven't checked airline prices today. I have to really research them. I have to get the right times. I looked yesterday and when I went directly to the airports web site, it gave me the option on picking the times I wanted. Its confusing LOL

I asked my Asst. Manager friday for a transfer. I asked to move from ladies clothes to toys. What am I thinking :eek: I needed a change.

You will definitely need a cruise after Christmas!! Toy Department :eek::eek:

You will definitely need a cruise after Christmas!! Toy Department :eek::eek:

I agree with Kathi on that, Christmas time in Toys! Oh My......

I also looked at the airline site and it was very confusing! I still not have a change to talk to my daughter, we both have been working and she started Graduate classes.

Jenny must be busy, we have not heard from her in awhile! Kim, Cheri, everyone did you have a chance to check out the cruise Kathi is tring to get together in Feb 2011. GREAT Valentine's Day get away! Beat the Blues!

Alos, someone wrote on our group folder ...said he would answer any questions we had.

Kim, Cheri, everyone did you have a chance to check out the cruise Kathi is tring to get together in Feb 2011. GREAT Valentine's Day get away! Beat the Blues!

Yeah...I'm an air head!! I didn't even notice that the cruise would be during Valentines Day!!:o

Thanks for posting the info, Annette. It looks like a great itinerary with a good price. We've never sailed Western so we're looking forward to it. My DH kidded me that I'm trying to get to the Platinum level.....yep, he's right!!

:rolleyes:

Boy, Do I need to take a spelling class. Look at all those typo's! But, seriously everyone.......be sure and check out Kathi's cruise. Great one to think about! ALASKA first and then the Canal....... and the beauty of Costa Rico and maybe some goofy friends!

Dreaming of Alaskian Beauty and with the heat right now a little cooler weather may not be bad! :D

Archived