~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!

Hope everyone had a Great Holiday. We also had about 24 inches of snow! I turned my ankle taking out the trash at work. Didn't have time to mess with workers comp. My son and his family were able to get in for the Holiday's after all. Ettyen got lots of Thomas the Train's so he had a ball! it was Great to have everyone together.

We are also booked on this cruise! We live an hour away from the ship in Washington. We have sailed the Spirit before to Mexico and this will be our sixth Alaska cruise. Can't wait. Happy to answer questions.

Welcome, Glad to have you on board~ Six times, WOW! I am sure as we get closer we will all have lots of questions. Most of us this is our first trip to Alaska and Seattle. My family is coming a couple of days early to see Seattle! We need to know the most see things! We have down as musts...The Pike's Market and the Space Needle!

My daughter got me some Pike's Market Coffee so I can try it ahead of time. I made my grandson a photo book of the animals he might see on the cruise with a picture of the "SPIRIT" in it of course. :D

Phew, a break in my holiday - I got the Beatles Rock Band for Christmas, this is one of the best gift! We can't stop playing it!!!

Ctipton - you are so close to Seattle! I am so excited to drain you of all info you can spare! I have been one only 1 other cruise, but I have traveled up & down the East Coast & midwest, but never west than Texas in the US...

So I am from the Sunshine State, and a bit concerned about the lack of sun in Seattle. What is the weather usually like in May? We are staying in Seattle a week after the cruise so what are the "must sees" on your top ten list...

I am the group rambler... as if you needed that explained... so please tell me any other info I should know.

Neither Diana or I "go out" on New Year's Eve...but we'll be doing that for 2009. Granted, we'll be home before 2010 arrives. We'll be having dinner at a local jazz club--listening to music from the Jimmy Vivino Quartet. That group is part of the band for the David Letterman show

happy_new_year1.gif

Neither Diana or I "go out" on New Year's Eve...but we'll be doing that for 2009. Granted, we'll be home before 2010 arrives. We'll be having dinner at a local jazz club--listening to music from the Jimmy Vivino Quartet. That group is part of the band for the David Letterman show

happy_new_year1.gif

We will be watching the bowl games and hanging around home for New Year's Eve. Broke down and went to the doctor. Have to go back next week to see if I have to have physical threapy. Bad Sprain, pulled but not tore ligaments. Have to wear this lovely ankle support but at least I can wear normal shoes! Nightly foot soaks and streching exercises! Ugh!

Getting ready to start our diets next week! Dana, when do you start?

EMP Experience Music Project is good too which is close to Space Needle as it is next to the Seattle Center. Love Pike Street Market. They keep talking about moving it tho as the cruise passengers tour it but can't buy anything to take back on the ship!

We where looking at the EPE thingy as well. We come in on the Sunday so have some time to explore.

We aren't doing anything tonight, DD is going to a party so we will stay close to home incase we need to do a pickup. Will be watching alot of hockey and football ove the next few days. Tomorrow all remanents of xmas will be gone from the house and will have to start packing for disney. Can't wait although weather isn't looking too nice right now. As long as it doesn't rain I will be OK.

Annette, sorry to hear about you DR appt. Take care of yourself.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. Just think in about 17.5 hours we can say we are cruising this year!!!!!

Getting ready to start our diets next week! Dana, when do you start?

Funny you should ask Annette... I just posted on the Spiriter's can do it! page that I was not ready to get this kicked off... Though I am going to have to get in the <cough> spirit...

Okay - I'm just going to have to set a firm date... I think it will be the date the kids go back to school, which should give us plenty of time to get rid of these sweets & left overs... So January 11th... Okay... 12 days to get my mind right...

When do you start? Anyone else???

I have one friend coming over to my place for New Year's Eve tonight & we are going to play Rock Band to bring in 2010... (I got the Beatles Rock Band for Christmas & am now ADDICTED) I know, I know, I am a little old for video games... but I love my Wii... At first we only played the Wii sports - which is still fun... Then I got the Wii Fit & that thing is fantastic to anyone that is committed to it! (I have my moments) But a fantastic investment just of the yoga if nothing else... (It can tell by your pressure in your feet if you are doing the poses right.) Now we haven't taken the Rock Band disc out of the machine!!! I would have never bought this for myself, but I am sure glad someone got it for me - I'm in love!

So are you all still with me? Still reading???

Anyone making a New Year's Resolution????

OMG we are cruising this year!!!!!

That we are - cruising and flying, and PARTY!!!!!!

WOW Dana, your kids go back to school late! Here it is Monday, my diet start day!

Kim, HAve a blast at Disney! When do you leave?

My diet wont officially start until I get back from Disney but I am going to try and be better.

I leave after work on the 6th....can't wait....just doesn't look to warm there right now but as long as it doesn't rain that is OK.

My diet wont officially start until I get back from Disney but I am going to try and be better.

I leave after work on the 6th....can't wait....just doesn't look to warm there right now but as long as it doesn't rain that is OK.

Mine starts Monday! ugh.... I am not inthe right frame of mine yet!

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year to all and hope your holidays were great. Ours was crazy with the kids and grandkids down and with the new house and all it was hectic so we are glad the New Year is finally here and to celebrate it we booked our air flight and are now ready for our cruise. :D:D:D:D:D

Hello mates

I think its time to think seriously about our cruise .We are very happy and excided to think we have a few more month to go.We are Looking forward to having fun with everyone on board .

eva & mike

HI everyone just checking in before we head to disney...boy it is cold there but still warmer then it is here at home.

Will be kick starting the diet when I get back so will post over there as well.

Just over 4 months to go!!!!!

:mad:

HI everyone just checking in before we head to disney...boy it is cold there but still warmer then it is here at home.

Will be kick starting the diet when I get back so will post over there as well.

Just over 4 months to go!!!!!

Have a GREAT time! Say "Hello" to all the Disney Friends for me. The news said ain the 40, byt that's warmer than her too.... Only got in the 20.. with wind. Brrr.

:mad:

Archived