~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Any idea when we will get our cabin numbers and be able to view and print our documents :confused::confused: Our balance was paid in a full last month

Last time I talked to Johna she said you get them about a month after you pay. I sent her an e-mail the end of last week but have not heard anything back. I will send another e-mail.

Any idea when we will get our cabin numbers and be able to view and print our documents :confused::confused: Our balance was paid in a full last month

Same with us, we paid our balance at the end of last month and are still waiting for a cabin number. I will post as soon as we have ours

Same with us, we paid our balance at the end of last month and are still waiting for a cabin number. I will post as soon as we have ours

I will call Johna the first of next week, I just have had a personal issue this week, so I am sorry that I have been kind of a stranger to the threads.

I’m back fellow cruisers, just been busy with many different things, you know how it is. I do have some catching up to do

I haven’t got a hotel yet, thinking about staying where most of you are staying now. I’ve bided on a few 4 stars but have been rejected every time.

My departing flight time out of Seattle has changed to 1255 pm, from what I’ve been able to find we should still be ok with that.

Just wondering how everyone is getting from the ship to the airport?

It’s good to be back in the Spirit of things! :)

I’m back fellow cruisers, just been busy with many different things, you know how it is. I do have some catching up to do

I haven’t got a hotel yet, thinking about staying where most of you are staying now. I’ve bided on a few 4 stars but have been rejected every time.

My departing flight time out of Seattle has changed to 1255 pm, from what I’ve been able to find we should still be ok with that.

Just wondering how everyone is getting from the ship to the airport?

It’s good to be back in the Spirit of things! :)

Good to have you back. The hotel we are at has a shuttle to the ship but we are looking into a couple of other avenue's to get to the airport following the cruise. We might be on the same flight, since they changed our flight to the same time. We are flying from Seattle to Atlanta and then to Greensboro; so are you going through Atlanta?

Good to have you back. The hotel we are at has a shuttle to the ship but we are looking into a couple of other avenue's to get to the airport following the cruise. We might be on the same flight, since they changed our flight to the same time. We are flying from Seattle to Atlanta and then to Greensboro; so are you going through Atlanta?

Yeah, we are going through Atlanta then on to Tallahassee. Carnival has a ship/airport transfer for 27.00 a person. One thing about that you know that they will be first to get off the ship.

How about excursions, what has most decided about that? Are you going independent or through Carnival?

Like I said, I have some catching up to do….

Well I tried Priceline again tonight and got Silver Cloud Hotel Pikes Place for 90.00 a night. It usually goes for 199.00 a night. I called them and he stated that they do have complimentary shuttle vans for town trips, shopping and tourist sites. Hopefully we can use that to get to ship, if not we will just have to take a taxi

I’m happy with that, kinda wish I was staying with the rest of you guys but couldn’t pass on this deal

Yeah, we are going through Atlanta then on to Tallahassee. Carnival has a ship/airport transfer for 27.00 a person. One thing about that you know that they will be first to get off the ship.

How about excursions, what has most decided about that? Are you going independent or through Carnival?

Like I said, I have some catching up to do….

We are going independent. Orca for whale watching and Mendenhall in Juneau and Dyea Dave and train in Skagway. I saw the Carnival transfer and that is one we were looking at. They changed our flight to seattle again. We are now going thru Detroit to Seattle and Altanta back from Seattle. This is getting to be a pain since we have to keep changing the flights numbers on the Carnival sign in area. It has been changed about 4 times now! :mad:

We are going independent. Orca for whale watching and Mendenhall in Juneau and Dyea Dave and train in Skagway. I saw the Carnival transfer and that is one we were looking at. They changed our flight to seattle again. We are now going thru Detroit to Seattle and Altanta back from Seattle. This is getting to be a pain since we have to keep changing the flights numbers on the Carnival sign in area. It has been changed about 4 times now! :mad:

We are going back to the hotel after the cruise and catching our plane the next day. Let me know if anyone else is going back to the hotel and maybe we can hook up

My DMIL, DFIL, DSIL and DBIL are heading back to the same hotel for one night after the cruise. Other set of DBIL and DSIL and DH and myself are heading straight to the airport.

This is starting to get closer. Have confirmations from Chilkoot and Island Wings for our excursions so I am very very exicted.

However I do ahve a confirmation # written down that I have no idea what it is for:o

Maybe we could start making some plans for meet and greets, hotel, ship? Any ideas?

Kim

I have a call into Johna about some of the questions that you have asked. I am waiting to hear back from her. I am sorry I have been out of it, I had a family tragedy last week - very unexpected and close to home. Hopefully I will have some answers for you quys soon. :D

We do need to decide on the the Meet and Greet and if we want it to be with drinks and such, but we need to move that dicussion to the group boards. I will try to post there tonight. We have lost a few since we last talked of it. :(

Sorry Annette, just getting confused there seems to be a few different threads going on and not sure where to post what.

Thoughts and prayers with you and your family!!!

Kim, you are fine I am glad you put it here, I just meant we need to start the details and list in the group folder. CC rules, not mine. I know I agree it is all confusing.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

I just posted the poll about the Meet and Greet on our Group thread. I will also post the info I got on the meet and Greet on the new thread there.

I also talked to her about the cabin assignments several asked about. She said Carnival sometimes does not have the numbers assigned until 30 to 40 days before the sailing so we may be looking at the end of March. If you booked through the group she will be glad to look it up and see if you have an cabin assignment if you e-mail her, most of the group cruises also say TBA until the 30 to 40 day mark. I picked a cabins and mine stills says TBA but we paid full deposit at booking so we could pick cabins near each other.

The way my flights keep changing I would be afraid to print much out. Our flights have changed 5 times now. I am tried of changing it on the Carnival web site. We are now going through Detroit going and Atlanta coming back!

Delta needs to firgure out what they are doing! :(

Question???

I just began looking up possible options for my shore excursions, and on the Carnival site it shows we are docked in Victoria, Bc, Canada for about 16 hours, but I don't see any shore excursions listed... Does anyone know why?

(I found the shore excursions for the other 3 ports for easily.)

Archived