~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

I put in the flight numbers again yeasterday and finally completed all the online paperwork for myself and my daughter and now Delta changed the flight numbers again. This make about the 5th time they have changed it. Don't know if Carnival will let me go in again since it kept saying last night I had completed everything.

Still can't print documents so I guess the group has not been completed yet, Johna said this week so I will check later in the week!

Hope everyone has a good week.

Hey all!

It just keeps getting closer and closer doesn't it! Ugh, can't wait...

I noticed a lot more talk about excursions. If anyone is interested in a fishing charter in Ketchikan, let me know and I can give you the number for the charter company. Right now that rate is $165 pp for my husband and I, but would be considerably cheaper if we got a few more booked.

Also, I know I signed my husband and I up for the transport from the Quality Inn to the port, but I'm gonna have to renig on that one. Just had a bid accepted on Priceline, so DH and I will be staying at the Grand Hyatt now and will have to find a different means of transport.

Every take care. Happy planning.

Hey gang, made my final payment yesterday...yaaaaa. United keeps messing around with our flights as well. Just glad it hasn't been anything huge yet. I usually always fly with SW and they never change flight times..or at least they never have for us so this is driving me a little crazy.

Can you believe Feb is almost done.....WOW......

Also, I know I signed my husband and I up for the transport from the Quality Inn to the port, but I'm gonna have to renig on that one. Just had a bid accepted on Priceline, so DH and I will be staying at the Grand Hyatt now and will have to find a different means of transport.

Every take care. Happy planning.

Can you tell me what price you paid for the Grand Hyatt on Priceline? We are on the same cruise several weeks later. Thanks

Hello everyone

How can i put our names for the greet and meet? Is this meet on the ship?

This will be our first trip together on a cruise and we are very excited .

i have read to much information in reference to Alaska and i can't wait for our

adventure in alaska .

Hello everyone

How can i put our names for the greet and meet? Is this meet on the ship?

This will be our first trip together on a cruise and we are very excited .

i have read to much information in reference to Alaska and i can't wait for our

adventure in alaska .

We have a group folder area with the sign up for the meet and greet and all kinds of other info. Just click on group folder in my siggy and go check it out. Love to have you join us for the Meet and Greet or other activities anyone wants to do.:D

we are interested on doing the ,Sawtooth Hike & White Pass Railroad Adventure .we will wait sometime at the end of march .....someone suggested to

wait till we get there too. he said that sometimes the cruise gets a cart for the people on the cruise and he suggests to go on the last train that its almost empty most of the time and of course the price is cheaper. if

someone can give me their input on this hike i will appreciate it.

thanks

eva & mike

Can you tell me what price you paid for the Grand Hyatt on Priceline? We are on the same cruise several weeks later. Thanks

Paid $100 per night with a name your own price bid. I probably could have gotten it cheaper if I had waited a few more months, but I'm getting antsy. Anyway, pretty good price for a 4* hotel!

anamanxs - I'll look over the meet & greet info and reply on that forum if DH and I are interested. Any more plans to do the cabin crawl?

I put in the flight numbers again yeasterday and finally completed all the online paperwork for myself and my daughter and now Delta changed the flight numbers again. This make about the 5th time they have changed it. Don't know if Carnival will let me go in again since it kept saying last night I had completed everything.

Still can't print documents so I guess the group has not been completed yet, Johna said this week so I will check later in the week!

Hope everyone has a good week.

anamanxs, I'm lost on what you are talking about, where do you put in your flight numbers at?

Is it the funpass?

anamanxs, I'm lost on what you are talking about, where do you put in your flight numbers at?

Is it the funpass?

Yes, it is on the Funpass, and documents. It did let me go in change. It is getting old with all the changes Delta is doing. They have changed our flight at least 5 times.

I was looking at the menus on the Spirit yesterday just dreaming. I can't wait! That what a diet does for you, makes you dream!

I have so much work to do in the next month, I have to dream a little. It looks like cruise rates are going up, up, up! We have an Audit in two weeks! Wondering if I should find a cruise for next year or just wait and see what happens!

Well we booked our return flight from Seattle to Baltimore this morning. Was an awesome price for 89 on SW :D Now we just have to book the flight out to Seattle :eek: Hope we get our cabin numbers soon

We got the same price (on SW) to Seattle from Tampa on Christmas Eve.

We are returning on AirTran. $94 one-way to Tampa.

We got the same price (on SW) to Seattle from Tampa on Christmas Eve.

We are returning on AirTran. $94 one-way to Tampa.

We got are flights for $92.00 on SW one-way to Seattle from Orlando

Still waiting for our rooms number also, hope we get them soon, can't wait

We got are flights for $92.00 on SW one-way to Seattle from Orlando

Still waiting for our rooms number also, hope we get them soon, can't wait

I couldn't believe how inexpensive the flights actually were. We're all ready to go now. I've booked our flights, hotel in Seattle, shore excursions, and pre-paid our tips. All we need to do now is pack our bags and drop off the pups to doggy daycare!

I was looking at the menus on the Spirit yesterday just dreaming. I can't wait! That what a diet does for you, makes you dream!

I have so much work to do in the next month, I have to dream a little. It looks like cruise rates are going up, up, up! We have an Audit in two weeks! Wondering if I should find a cruise for next year or just wait and see what happens!

You know you'll want to go on another Alaskan cruise next year...;):D

Have you went on Carnival to see if your room numbers are posted yet?

WOW, good prices on flights, we booked ours in Sept or Oct. We paid $225 for RT from Greensboro.

Yea it says TBA and Booking on hold please contact your Travel Agent :confused:

Yea it says TBA and Booking on hold please contact your Travel Agent :confused:

Our's said that a couple of weeks ago so we contacted Johna and she said that it will say that until all the paper work is complete and we are assigned a cabin number

Archived