~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

I contacted Johna also a week ago and she paperwork would be completd the end of Feb. but sometimes the ships don't release cabin numbers until 60 days before. So they only have about 2 weeks left. We can print our Funpass but not our docs. Hard to believe it is only a little over 60 days to go. I will call Johna next (mid) week if we do not have more details.

Yeah!!!! What a great day today is, first of all I’m a Grandpa this morning, my first grandchild was born last night, her name is Brooklyn Raine and she‘s beautiful.:) I’ll try to post pictures later today

Next, I got my Cabin number today!!!!:)

YAY we got our cabin number too. Just wondering what Interior w/ French Doors (obstructed views) is:confused::confused::confused:

my dad has one of those rooms booked in august....its basicly an inside room with doors that you can open.....theres no deck, only a view of a lifeboat, but it lets sun and air in....

Yeah!!!! What a great day today is, first of all I’m a Grandpa this morning, my first grandchild was born last night, her name is Brooklyn Raine and she‘s beautiful.:) I’ll try to post pictures later today

Next, I got my Cabin number today!!!!:)

Congrats, that is so special. We look forward to pics! And such a pretty name! :D

Anyone else sign up for anytime dining? I’ve read that it works out nicely, but I’ve never tried it.

We signed up for it. Never done it but read up on it and we are going to try it. Your grandaughter is beautiful! Congrats again pawpaw!

Just checked with someone else in the group and they also got a french door room on the main floor. So better than the 4B. Yea, for u guys.

Jen, thanks for letting us know your thought on Your time dining, I was a little vary about how it worked! Did you have the same waiters or was it different every night?

I finalized our shore excursions last night, I went with all Carnival. The first one is the Best of Skaqway Rail Summit, Trail Camp, Salmon Bake and the other one is the Whale Quest & Salmon Bake Combo.

I’m glad we all love Salmon :)

Thank you all for the compliments on our grandbaby, she is the sweetest!:D

Anamanxs, didn’t you say you had a walking/shopping map of Ketchikan? If so where did you get it? Thank you

Just checked with someone else in the group and they also got a french door room on the main floor. So better than the 4B. Yea, for u guys.

Jen, thanks for letting us know your thought on Your time dining, I was a little vary about how it worked! Did you have the same waiters or was it different every night?

You get different waiters but you can request one if you really liked them:D We loved it because you can go when you are hungry and not have to go at a specific time

I just posted them to the group folder.

Thank you, I have to go check them out and BCFD 2357 it's good to hear that you liked it, I was also wondering how the waiter thingy worked.

I guess you don’t sit at the same table every night either do you?

Thank you, I have to go check them out and BCFD 2357 it's good to hear that you liked it, I was also wondering how the waiter thingy worked.

I guess you don’t sit at the same table every night either do you?

No- you sit at different tables each night:D

Archived