~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Ok my inlaws are freaking out now. They put their booking number in Carnival to see what cabin they got and it says their booking has been cancelled:confused::confused::eek:. They called Carnival and they said they dont know anything tonight and they will have to call back and they are calling the travel agent tomorrow. No reason it should be cancelled since they took all the money out to pay it in full:eek:

Ok my inlaws are freaking out now. They put their booking number in Carnival to see what cabin they got and it says their booking has been cancelled:confused::confused::eek:. They called Carnival and they said they dont know anything tonight and they will have to call back and they are calling the travel agent tomorrow. No reason it should be cancelled since they took all the money out to pay it in full:eek:

OMG, I hope all works out ok and it is just a computer glich. Keep us informed.

Our friends did the same thing.... I alrady have an e-mail to Johna about this. Something to do with the numbers. After I also called Carnival and insisted some look things up I did them to tell me that my friends had an active cruise so I am sure your in-laws do to since they are on the list I received from Johna on Friday.

I believe Kathi wrote about this too but she found out about it awhile back (before she had to cancel). Please tell them we are sure everything is fine, just a computer glick of some kind - there name was on the confirmed list I got as mentioned. I will send antoher e-mail to Johna. Jen let me know if you hear anything else.

Hi All,

Just got an e-mail from Johna and she took care of Susan's number right away so Jen, just have your in-laws to call and she will get her right number to put in. Have a GREAT day!

Ummmmmmm who is Susan:confused::confused: My inlaws are Robert and Beverly

Glad to hear everyone is on the ship, hate when stuff like that comes up over a weekend and hard to get ahold of people to get it fixed, then you stress for a few days. My PVP checks emails and voice messages on weekends as well.

I have the late dinner seating. My schedule is going to be all thrown out of whack with the time zone change, so it really doesn't matter when I eat. If I get hungry, there is always food available. I really do enjoy dinner everyday with my family, with a set time it makes it easier to all be together at least once a day.

I will miss the waiter knowing to have the tea on the table, but we will see how if goes! I have been looking at the food menus is that not sad!

No that's not sad to look... I have already picked out what I am going to have every day! Now that is sad :)

Yummmmmm Chocolate Warming Cake!!!!!

Coming up to the 2 month mark can you believe it. I booked this cruise in I think March of 2009:eek:

I will start to get more serious about what I am wearing at least for dinners, I think I will wait a little closer to the date to pack every day clothes and see what the predicted weather is going to be like.

Kim

Yea, I have shopping the clearance sales, I think I have enough warm clothing, now just have to firgure what to take and how to make ti fit in suitcase. We are very limited by the airline restrictions.

I know. What airline are you flying? We're flying Southwest to SEA so we can check 2 bags each. We're flying Airtran home and they charge per bag. So, I'm going to try to check a week's worth of winter clothes (because we are Floridians) into one 24" suitcase each. Wish us luck!

I know. What airline are you flying? We're flying Southwest to SEA so we can check 2 bags each. We're flying Airtran home and they charge per bag. So, I'm going to try to check a week's worth of winter clothes (because we are Floridians) into one 24" suitcase each. Wish us luck!

We are flying Delta and from what I read, they raised their per bag charge and so we are trying to keep it down to just one bag each. Also my daughter will have the carseat and stroller, thankfully they don't charge for those things.

We booked our flight almost 8 months ago, so I think they have to give us the $15.00 a bag (1st one) and not the now $25.00 a bag.

We are still trying to firgure out what time we have to leave to get to the airport by 5am which is 2 hours away.

We are still trying to firgure out what time we have to leave to get to the airport by 5am which is 2 hours away.

2:30 am??? Wow. 5 is an early flight! I think we depart around 9am so we have to be there by 7am. Can't wait!

Archived