~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Magic number today is 113 or 1month, 1 week and 3 days!

Please check out the group hotel folder if you are staying with us and need shuttle to pier. Trying to get an exact list for the hotel.

In a training all day! No web surfing!

The single wedding photo I sent yesterday was a "tease". It was taken by one of our guests. We are still awaiting photos from our official photographer. Once we get those, we'll share some of them.

It looks like we will have most of the post to ourselves except on Sunday!

Friday, May 14, 2010 Skagway, Alaska 07:00 AM 09:00 PM

Saturday, May 15, 2010 Juneau, Alaska 07:00 AM 03:00 PM

Sunday, May 16, 2010 Ketchikan, Alaska 07:00 AM 01:00 PM

Other ships in Ketchikan, Alaska on Sunday, May 16, 2010: Millennium 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM

Don't forget to wear your Blue tomorrow!

On the night of April 1, prominent buildings across North America and the world including the Empire State Building in New York City and the CN Tower in Toronto, Canada will be lit up blue to raise awareness for autism and to commemorate World Autism Awareness Day on Friday, April 2.

Thanks Annette!

So back to the question of the day...

On any of your previous cruises, what character on any cruise was your favorite? (By character I mean any person whose personality sticks out in your mind.)

I tell you mine if you tell me yours :)

Thanks Annette!

So back to the question of the day...

On any of your previous cruises, what character on any cruise was your favorite? (By character I mean any person whose personality sticks out in your mind.)

I tell you mine if you tell me yours :)

Gosh I don't know if I can think of just one. We did have a person on our last cruise that wore her wedding dress the entire cruise. And kept having her new hubby take pics everywhere. Now mind you, these were not people in their 20's. Can't say it was my favorite - but it did stand out!

My favorite character on my 1st cruise was our waiter's assistant. He realized that my DFIL is quite the joker, and would then poke fun with my FIL & even play back with his jokes.

I hope our waiters are half as good as the last team we had!

I have always had a GREAT bunch so I hope we don't miss too much by doing "Your time" Dining. On the RCCL cruise it was funning, the assistant was a magician wanted be so he kept showing us tricks. Some were pretty neat but RCCL is more stiff so he would try to seak them in when no one was looking. I have to say we saw our "Matria D" a lot more on RCL then on Carnival. We didn't see him on the Pride until the last night to pass out the little envelopes.

Have a GREAT EASTER everyone!

Archived