~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

I missed it tonight, watched it several times last season.

Looks like they got the flooding cleaned up. Hopefully, they get everything replaced and cleaned up by the time she sails again. I think they are on a 12 day cruise right now.

Zydecocruiser is aboard right now and he is posting a lot of cool pictures of the ship. He posted wonderful pictures of Alaska last year!

Eba; What time are you arriving on the 8th, we are also arriving on the 8th.

Hello

our flight is suppose to arrive at 3:17 pm according to Delta's itinerarie . our flight from fortlauderdale to Los Angeles then to Seattle .Then we are heading to pick up our rental car at national. What time is your ETA for Seattle ? Maybe we can say hello at the airport!

eva icon7.gif

Wow, you have to fly for Florida to CA then to Washington. That's a lot of flight miles. We get in 11am. We fly from VA to MI then to Seattle!

annette

i really enjoy traveling, what i don't like is the airplane ride. i guess i have to accept the fact that the plane will get me there faster than a car ....huh!

This is the first cruise mike has been since he was 13 or 14 so he is really looking forward to this cruise . we are really both ready! annette maybe we can all meet before the cruise.

eva

I absolutley hate to fly as well and this will be my first layover flight....I have always flown direct so this should be a experience.

We arrive in Seattle late morning on the 9th. We have a few things we want to do there and also meeting friends for lunch or dinner.....hopefully.

Did anyone else get a call about a upgrade? My DSIL and I both did, just a message on the machine but looks like there is a suite or two still avail.

Wow Mercury...I somehow missed your post. That is crazy, I don't think there is enough drugs to get me on a plane that long. When will you start your journey?

Annette, I don't know they left a message on both mine and my DSIL machines, I checked and looks like only one OS avail so they must have got a bunch of takers. I like my cabin location so I would rather use any extra money on excursions or bar bill;)

Mercury, I know you are coming to the States early so you can do the West Coast Tour. When do you arrive?

I know many of us are flying out of Florida, and the Southern East Coast... I was wondering if any of us were on the same flights...

I have a layover - but I LOVE flying! I'm sorry most of ya'll don't. I love getting from point A to point B the most direct route.

My flight #'s going to Seattle are:

Delta 1872

Delta 1929

Is anyone on my flight?

That is the only way DH can convince me to get on a plane is I will be in my happy place sooner. Disney is a 2.5 hour flight or 24 hour drive .....;)

Seattle would take a few days I would think. We leave May 9th layover in Chicago then onward but we aren't flying Delta.

Can we go now!!!

Were flying out of Orlando but we are flying SouthWest #539 on Sunday

Mercury, I know you are coming to the States early so you can do the West Coast Tour. When do you arrive?

I know many of us are flying out of Florida, and the Southern East Coast... I was wondering if any of us were on the same flights...

I have a layover - but I LOVE flying! I'm sorry most of ya'll don't. I love getting from point A to point B the most direct route.

My flight #'s going to Seattle are:

Delta 1872

Delta 1929

Is anyone on my flight?

We in theory arive on Tuesday 4 May i say theory as this Volacon eruption and dust cloud could interupt the flights for weeks, currently Francis is stranded in Germany with no idea when or how he is getting home...oh the perks of air travel.....what we will be doing is ariving in LA and driving up the 101 to Seattle at a casual pace stoping along the route, looking at photographs the scenery looks awsome, cant wait I think that this could be the best trip yet, hold thumbs on this eruption and the cloud disappears soon.

Regards

Graham

I don';t know why Annette but that photo just got me so excited for this cruise. I think cause I love the spirit class of ships and there are a few of those little hidden hallways that are just so quiet and ........oh just wanna go:D

Archived