Queen Mary to return to service?!

green.herbs

Oh I never gossip, I only tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, wanna hear it lol.

odd how these quotes are all mixed up though

It's not odd at all. It's all part of the global, worldwide,international anti-Gari conspiracy. It's a good thing I'm paranoid.

Gari

It's not odd at all. It's all part of the global, worldwide,international anti-Gari conspiracy. It's a good thing I'm paranoid.

Gari

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not all out to get you :eek:

J

Gari

Oh Gari, dont get paranoid, the worlds not out to get you, or is it, sometimes theres anti everything conspiracy, maybe its the goat, who knows

Oh Gari, dont get paranoid, the worlds not out to get you, or is it, sometimes theres anti everything conspiracy, maybe its the goat, who knows

How many more times??? It was NOT a goat. It was a rare African Oryx and I was simply taking care of it for a friend. ( And you're doing the double quote heading thing again. GET A GRIP.)

A Persecuted Gari.

So does the rare African Oryx have a name? :D

Now this quote thing, im lost, I think its something CC are doing:eek:

Not that it's any business of yours but the Oryx's name is 'Orace. We were properly introduced.

A Polite Gari.

Not that it's any business of yours but the Oryx's name is 'Orace. We were properly introduced.

A Polite Gari.

Orace, I think maybe that thats the husband of hotense, there cant be that many of them, can there, I mean that is why they are rare?

Only one but it's difficult to see as the builders surrounded it with a lot of masonry and stuff.

Gari

Actually, it's a little known fact that this famous London venue and landmark was originally known as The Albert Hole. It was only after it became obvious that the builders had got a little carried away with the stonework that the name was changed to Albert Hall.

By the way, on a related topic, I have been doing a little research on my own account and I have it from a normally very reliable source that your "rare African Oryx" was, in fact, a small Welsh ewe called Blodwyn. It seems that your defence that you mistook her for a WRAF friend wearing a sheepskin coat was thrown out by the Court Martial, and you then embarked on your Merchant Navy career in an attempt to pursue your oviphilial activities in foreign parts without interference from the UK authorities.

J

By the way, on a related topic, I have been doing a little research on my own account and I have it from a normally very reliable source that your "rare African Oryx" was, in fact, a small Welsh ewe called Blodwyn. It seems that your defence that you mistook her for a WRAF friend wearing a sheepskin coat was thrown out by the Court Martial, and you then embarked on your Merchant Navy career in an attempt to pursue your oviphilial activities in foreign parts without interference from the UK authorities.

J

I see you have, in your usual precipitous and uninformed way, taken a firm grasp of the nether portion of the baton. In your continued delusion that I am of the Scottish ilk you have made some erronious assumptions.

It is a well known and closely documented fact that it is the Celtic nations who harbour the prediliction for cross species liasons. I, having the scarlet corpuscles of Anglo-Saxony coursing through my thoroughly English veins, am too adequately supplied with a sufficient number of Letitias, Aramintas, and Penelopes of surpassing pulchritude to warrant any expedition into such zoological endeavours.

And furthermore, IT WAS A BLOODY ORYX!!

Gari

I see you have, in your usual precipitous and uninformed way, taken a firm grasp of the nether portion of the baton. In your continued delusion that I am of the Scottish ilk you have made some erronious assumptions.

It is a well known and closely documented fact that it is the Celtic nations who harbour the prediliction for cross species liasons. I, having the scarlet corpuscles of Anglo-Saxony coursing through my thoroughly English veins, am too adequately supplied with a sufficient number of Letitias, Aramintas, and Penelopes of surpassing pulchritude to warrant any expedition into such zoological endeavours.

And furthermore, IT WAS A BLOODY ORYX!!

Gari

Yeah! Right!

J

PS - I once knew somebody called Araminta

Archived